Salud Natural - Trinidad

• Health-food-store Health Store
+34-958289054

c/Trinidad,3, Granada, Spain, 18002

Health store with two locations. Offers an extensive selection of products including organic fruits and veggies, organic cosmetics, personal hygiene, bathing products (in bulk sizes), small organic foods section, green home cleaning products (bulk sizes), natural supplements and vitamins. Takes phone orders. Knowledgeable staff.

First Review by mcaay

kombucha! - Edit

I left my facial cleanser and moisturizer in the US due to carry on restrictions and after a week of traveling desperately needed it. I stopped in here and received friendly, honest, top notch service selecting products.

There was also kombucha! I'm a booch addict at home and was so elated to find If here and in big bottles and in a variety of flavors too.

The kind woman who assisted me spoke English well which definitely helped.

great place :) - Edit

I got vitamin D3 in 4000 IU there from Solgar. They had also B12 cyanocobalanin in 1000 mcg but not 5000 mcg, so a nice guy said he will call me tomorrow and tell me for when they can have it. People working there are very friendly and helpful and speak english :)

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Salud Natural - Trinidad closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.