• Salsa A La Salsa

Delivery
Take-out
Mexican
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant inside the Midtown Global Market. Offers labeled vegan dishes including tacos and burritos with house-made soy chorizo and jackfruit tinga. NOTE: Rice is reportedly made with chicken stock. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Salsa A La Salsa
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by ThatSurlyVegan

JefferyBonds

Points +20

19 Jan 2024

Best vegan Mexican food in Minneapolis

All the vegan options were amazing and tasted fresh. I would highly recommend trying them out!

Tigra220

Points +10447

12 May 2022

Delicious Mex in MSP!

So grateful for Kedar, because I would've given up had he not mentioned that it was inside the Global Market building.

Guacamole was fresh and perfect. It was made simply with avocados, seasoning, and cilantro, just how I like it. I hate when places add tomatoes to their guac. Although $7 for that little dish made me wonder what the half order looks like.

Complimentary chips, pico de gallo and a mild green salsa. Anything free these days is def applaudable. I ended up using these to make nachos with my salsa diabla, soy chorizo, guac, and lettuce shreds from my flauta plate. It worked perfectly for me since I never eat nachos with cheese (not even vegan cheese). So good!

Soy Chorizo and Jackfruit Tinga tacos were good, but not amazing. However, when I dumped the fillings onto the tortilla chips with that diabla salsa and guac, it was a whole party in my mouth!

Flautas de papa were delicious! 10/10 will order again!

Everything was so fresh!
Loved the music playing.
Employees were very nice.

FYI - Rice is made with chicken stock, so veg*ns avoid.

Thanks again to my vegan buddy, Kedar, for another amazing recommendation. He never steers me wrong.

ThatSurlyVegan

Points +355

13 Jan 2022

Great Find

They have been around a long time and know how to make a veganized dish shine and please. Certainly a spot not to be missed.