CLOSED: Salon Delicious

02-3363613

389-23, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Western food such as burger, mushroom pasta, pizza, chickpea salad. Has separate vegan menu - ask for it. Staff rests from 3-5pm during the week. Reported closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by lizzycat

Loved Our Meal!! - Edit

We had the vegan burger and pasta there and everything was absolutely delicious. Our meals came with a complimentary soup, salad, and freshly baked bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. The burger was the best vegan burger I've ever had - in Korea and the US. You can tell everything is made with love and attention. Definitely recommend Salon Delicious! Cute interior and friendly head chef/owner are a plus!

Pros: Delicious food, Great value

Salon Delicious is right! - Edit

This is such a lovely place! We walked there in the rain for some lunch and saw it had quite a few people inside. We were greeted warmly by the waiter who gave us an english menu! All vegan items (and there were quite a few to choose from) were highlighted so you could easily see what was available!

We ordered the vegan burger and chips (chips came for free because it was lunch time! What a deal) and the chickpea salad! Both were super super tastey and I felt so relieved to have some salad in me after a month travelling through heavy meat eating countries. They have a variety of drinks as well, we grabbed a pint of max each for only 3,500 won (about 3.50!)

Would definitely recommend coming here! I'd go back for sure.

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Salon Delicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.