First Review by Patrick Murphy

Satisfactory birthday lunch - Edit

I went here for my birthday lunch as I was stranded in Cochabamba due to having food poisoning: it was therefore the first food I had eaten in over thirty-six hours. The menú del día was 25 bolivianos for four courses including salad. The soup and main course were pretty nice: not amazing but tasty. The 'pudding' was disappointing: just a piece of peeled apple. All in all, I was happy with it, and also with the fact that it was easy to digest after being ill. I went with another vegan and a traditional guy who had never eaten a specifically vegan meal before: they were both happy with it too.

Pros: All vegan, Quite tasty, Nice décor

Cons: Basic 'dessert'

Be careful not fully vegan! - Edit

We came here excitedly thinking that everything was vegan because that is what Happy Cow told us. We don't read or speak Spanish very well, so we ordered a "menu dia". It wasn't until desert came (which was yogurt) that we realized this restaurant is veg not vegan. So watch out, the listing is incorrect.
There were two options for lunch however, they ran out of one of the options and we had arrived at 12:30 and the place was not busy at all.

Return to Cochabamba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saki Alternativo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.