Saj Mediterranean Grill

303-755-7655

2300 S Parker Rd, Aurora, Colorado, USA, 80231

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranea/Middle Eastern food eatery with a few area locations. Could get falafel, 2 types of hummus, and some cold salads that are vegan suitable.

Categories: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by FranRew

left feeling really full and satisfied - Edit

Tahini sauce has yogurt in it but the falafel is amazing. I had the sesame sauce and my boyfriend had the jalapeño pesto sauce. The hummus, fries, and baseado rice were amazing as well. The rice had some cinnamon in it I believe. Boyfriend also enjoyed the green beans a lot. Super good and vegan!

Great - Edit

One of the best veggie pitas I have ever had. Staff were extremely friendly. Falafel is excellent.

Absolutely delicious and energizing food!! - Edit

My husband Richard and I were planning a dance walking event in the Cherry Creek State Park in Aurora, Colorado, which borders on Denver, Colorado. We went looking online for some nearby healthy restaurants that included vegan choices for everyone to share after this event has given them a happily healthy increased appetite.

Our online search brought us to the HappyCow for the first time. It was also our first time finding the Saj Mediterranean Grill, which was apparently relatively new to this area, having opened in April 2014

I heard about Saj, but I thought they only made marvelous pastries, and I'm aiming to loose weight. I didn't know they also had food that made every cell in my body that it touched come alive with energy and joy. I absolutely loved this food!! I especially loved their garlic sauce, and loved the fresh vibrant taste of their tabouli.

I'll try to upload a few of the pictures I took of their marvelous food. I also like the fact that they also serve meat, because many of my friends are meat eaters. Richard and I are primarily vegan, because we feel better and more energy on a vegan diet, but rarely we also eat fish or meat. I liked the food so much, I ordered a take out order so that Richard and I could keep eating it for a few days.

The maximum rating on HappyCow for a non-vegetarian restaurant is 4, but I would have given it 5, because as a vegan, I also like to eat with my meat eating friends.

Pros: Highly nutritious food, Marvelous choice of healthy flavors, Inexpensive: Low cost for very high quality food

Cons: The acoustics were poor, but acceptable., I wish it had an outdoor garden patio.

Return to Aurora Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saj Mediterranean Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.