Serves meat, veg options available. American food menu. Labels the many vegan items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 6:00pm-11:00pm, Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm

First Review by wrathofmanatee
Gretchen_Guerra
Gretchen_Guerra

Fantastic

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2015

I felt in love with these Restaurant. I was there with my husten ( heute said:his Not animalfree mal was great too), mine vegan Ribs were fantastic.
In you like an authentic Not plastic feeling place with great dinner and good music ( e.G. Ramones, social distortion, these is the right one.

Pros: friendly staff, good value, Good portions and taste
Cons: Nothing
deathgrowl
deathgrowl

excellent

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2015

Delicious vegan quesadillas. Welcoming staff. Made me feel like the rest of the food would be good too.

Pros: Hmm
Cons: A little more expensive but not much
Profi.1
Profi.1

Good food, nice place

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2015

I went there twice and the food was both times very good. I think the vegan and non-vegan choices are in a relation of 50:50, so you can go there with all of your friends and everyone will be happy at the end. It is also a nice place to sit, the interior is a little bit rockabilly. The staff was very friendly, but sometimes a little bit slow. But we had time and it was no problem.

Pros: Moderate price, nice interior, friendly staff

wrathofmanatee
wrathofmanatee

Great vegan options

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

Slick looking restaurant with rock aesthetic. Unexpectedly nice for this part of town. We had vegan pulled pork burger & seitan ribs. Both were really good! Sweet potato fries with ranch also great, full vegan menu up on their site. Definitely worth a try, great for a late night option.

Pros: open late, deliciousness

Dear Owner and Manager of Saints and Sinners: