Saint Louis - frisch and fertig

Contact 0221-997-56-650

Deutzer Freiheit 89, Cologne, Germany, 50679

Serves meat, vegan options available. All food is made-in-house by hand. Offers many vegan items. Use no artificial additives or preservatives. Ready to take away. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by els

A LOT OF VEGAN FOOD - Edit

You can mix your own salad and they have 3 different vegan dressings. They have 3 different soups per day, 2 of them are always vegan. For breakfast you can have a choice of vegan Bagels (grilled vegetables, humus garden etc.), vegan bircher musli and they have also vegan muffins. If you like a coffee they have soy or almond milk. YEAR!

Not that many vegan items - Edit

It puzzels me why it says 'offers many vegan items' in the description on HappyCow. Because it does not. I visited this place on 6 november 2015 and I especially asked what vegan items they had. I could choose between 2 vegan bagels or eat a salad. The bagels weren't very interesting too, I had one with humus and carrot and tomato. It was healthy but if I would have had more to choose of I wouldn't have choosen this. Staff was friendly. It's a small but cosy place and they have outdoor seating as well.

Pros: Outdoor seating , friendly staff, at least sóme vegan options

Cons: not many vegan options

Return to Cologne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saint Louis - frisch and fertig closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.