Saigon Tokyo

Contact 603-750-4128

892B Central Ave, Dover, New Hampshire, USA, 03820

Serves meat, vegan options available. the Vietnamese pho bowl can be ordered with vegetarian broth and tofu. Vegetarian choices for appetizers and noodle dishes, vegetable tempura, a few vegetable sushi (request vegan). Note likely uses same fryer as meat for tempura. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by AarDee

Friendly Warning - Edit

I love this restaurant for when I'm craving pho nearby. There are lots of vegetarian and vegan options.

Just a brief word of caution: They have two sushi rolls with vegan in the name... they're not vegan. The description lists spicy mayonnaise so I asked the waitress to clarify. She said "I can't tell you what mayonnaise it is, we change that all the time." and "There are lots of vegans who eat egg." Ask for no mayo and you should be in the clear.

Good Asian Cuisine - Edit

This restaurant is small, but the seating is not cramped, consisting of booths and a sushi bar. The decor was clean and pleasant. The service was prompt and friendly. The menu has three sections, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese.

I got the Vietnamese Pho bowl of tofu, vegetables and noodles in a vegetarian broth, quite good. The vegetables were lightly cooked with a lot of deep fried tofu and a nice tasting broth. My wife got the meat Pho.

The menu lists Vietnamese vegetarian noodle dishes and there are Japanese veggie dishes also. Look for veggie appetizers in the Japanese section of the menu.

I'll be going back to try the Japanese vegetable tempura.

Pros: Good Food, Good service

Cons: Limited Seating

Return to Dover Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saigon Tokyo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1678 times since Dec 2012.