Saigon Bangkok

Contact 716-837-2115

512 Niagara Falls Blvd, Tonawanda, New York, USA, 14223

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese and Thai food place with nice decor. Dishes could be made vegan with vegetables and tofu. Ask for the separate vegan menu list. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by gwild

Absolutely delicious! - Edit

This Thai restaurant has a separate vegan menu -- how cool is that?! My husband and I always order our favorites: Tom Khar soup, Spring rolls, vegetable tempura, Panang Curry, Yellow Curry, and brown rice. You can see the menu at:

We've been there over a dozen times and it's over 100+ miles round trip for us to go -- it's always worth the trip!

Pros: vegan menu, delicious food, inexpensive to moderate

separate vegan menu - Edit

This restaurant serves meat but we were pleased that they offered a separate vegan menu. We started with the vegetable tempura with garlic sauce and peanuts. It was very good and not too oily.

We then shared the Pad Thai, the
stir fried broccoli and tofu, and the mango curry with coconut milk. It was served with brown rice. Everything tasted very good but was not outstanding. My husband loves the mango curry but the rest of us thought it was a bit too creamy.

The total with tip for the four of us was $47.

Pros: fast service, separate vegan menu

Return to Tonawanda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saigon Bangkok closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.