Sai Krishna Bhavan

919-481-0910

10970 Chapel Hill Rd, Ste 108 (at Hwy 540 ), Morrisville, North Carolina, USA, 27560

Lunch buffet offers plenty of options for vegans including beet and spinach dishes. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet

First Review by ElizabethFleur

Good buffet - Edit

I am one of those people who loves to try everything and have several flavors in a meal, so I really like the buffet here. They usually have many different vegan dishes in the buffet, and it's all you can it. The vegan dishes are not clearly marked, so you have to ask what's vegan. I've never eaten here from the menu, so I can't say much for that.

Pros: The buffet is great, with many vegan options

Cons: Vegan options not clearly marked, so ask

Best Rice Crepes - Edit

Vegan-friendly! Their thin rice crepes were very delicious! I asked for seconds. I wanted them with freshly-cut tomatoes and they don't usually serve the crepes with tomatoes but they were very accommodating. My mom asked for a vegan curry and they customized it special for her. Our plates were crispy clean at the end of our meal. We were there for breakfast, only vegan-friendly place that opens at 7.30am in the area, but their lunch menu looks yummy as well.

Pros: fast, delicious, clean

Return to Morrisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sai Krishna Bhavan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.