REMOVED: Sahara Pizza

Contact 208-773-7733

801 W Seltice Way (at N Chase Rd), Post Falls, Idaho, USA, 83854

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizza place offers four different vegetarian specialty pizzas, a few vegetarian pasta dishes and various vegan sauces (marinara, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto). With meager vegetarian options available in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area this is a nice discovery. Jun 2015 per Cow member reported none of the sauces are vegan suitable. Removed. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by necenew

What happened - Edit

So walked in excited to have another excellent experience (see previous review below).Walked in to a surly gentleman behind the counter who wasn't pleased to take my order. I know exactly what we wanted since we'd been there before. I made the mistake of saying the word vegan prior to choosing our pizza which sent the gentleman into a rant about how they have never served vegan or nearly vegan items. Needless to say I left, when my wife called to talk to a manager and complain it turns out the gentleman was the owner needless to say he lost our business and will never regain it. I would not ever recommend this business to anyone since the owner is obviously horrible.

(Previous review);
What an awesome little place. This was our second time since we live so far away. The customer service was great and the food was even better. The gluten free crust (required to make vegan) is great the toppings are always perfectly done. The kids loved their cheese pizza and their crust looked thick and fluffy. I'd recommend this place to anyone passing through or living in the area. The price is consistent with other pizza places with vegan options.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 24, 2015

Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 23, 2015

Pros: good food, easy on/off i90

Cons: Horrible owner, Horrible customer service

Sahara Pizza - Edit

The gal who made our pizzas was very nice.Jill was her name if I remember correctly! My sister and I are usually looking for Vegan but we were happy with the vegetarian pizzas we had.We recommend this place!

Has REMOVED: Sahara Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 574 times since Sep 2010.