First Review by lunabelle

Good work - Edit

Alright, so I love veggie dogs, so my bf and I were *waiting* for this guy to come out. I don't know if he gets a lot of business, it didn't seem like it. He was a few hours late opening up, and his hot dogs buns are questionably vegan. They have ingredients that may or may not be vegan, so I suggest making he should make his own, so easy and cheap.
Speaking of cheap, his veggie dogs are a GREAT deal, after about 2 bucks you get unlimited toppings, and he offers the regular toppings for free, uuum YES!
I could have eaten ten of them, but I was feeling self conscious about it.
I was in the area to see Emilie Autumn (who canceled) so it was a great pick me up via veggie dog :)

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, open late

Cons: unorganized, questionably vegan options

It's not a place- it's a hot dog stand! - Edit

Grassroots cafe is not a cafe- it is a hot dog stand! It was started by the legendary tofu John with his dog, Brandy. He is in S.Carolina now but the stand still serves the most delicious vegan hot dogs around for $3 each. A gr8 way to fill your tummy with food b4 you fill it with booze on a night out in beautiful downtown Orlando.

Pros: poop free!, vegan!, cheap!

Cons: no seating, no sides

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sah Nevaeh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 586 times since Aug 2007.