Sage Lebanese Cuisine

Contact 251-517-7536

319 Fairhope Ave, Fairhope, Alabama, USA, 36532

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food cafe in downtown. Vegan choices include mousaka plate, veggie NYC over rice, hummus wrap, falafel wrap, falafel crumble salad, tabouli, baba ganoujj, grape leaves, zaatar mankoushe. Ask about other items which can be made vegan. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by RichardAoun

Great food, great atmosphere - Edit

Stopped here for dinner with my mom on a Friday night. The place was less than half full and the server was quick and attentive. We got an order of hummus and 2 of the salads. Everything tasted great!

Good lebanese food - Edit

We had the Mezza plate which was tasty and the falafel wrap which was good.. The eggplant Mousaka was too oily i think but maybe I'm just picky because I'm lebanese myself.. the environment was fair (flies were irritating) and waiter was very friendly..
Location is really nice though where the restaurant is located and outdoor seating would be a great options if it's not too hot

Pros: Location

Return to Fairhope Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sage Lebanese Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 123 times since May 2016.