Sagarmatha Curry Palace

905-522-6999

43 King William St, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian and Nepalese cuisine. Vegan and gluten-free options are labeled. Has vegan naan. Owners will explain which dishes are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Nepalese, Non-veg

First Review by DikshyaKafle

AMAZING. Would rate 5 stars if I could. - Edit

Absolutely delicious authentic Indian food and even better--fabulously priced. We were able to get an order of veggie samosas, naan, two curries, and two orders of rice for just a little over $30. Maybe it's because I'm American and the exchange messes with me but I feel like an Indian meal of that quality would typically cost you quite a bit more in the states. Price and value aside, I also highly appreciated this place as a vegan. They have a specific section of the menu which outlines their vegan options and they have a clear understanding of what vegan means. HEAVEN.

Pros: Delicious and flavorful, Generous portions/good value, Vegan friendly

Cons: Weird location in a basement (NOT A BIG DEAL AT AL

One of my favourites - Edit

This is one of my all-time favourite restaurants, purely because of the amazing food. Though they do serve meat, they also have a separate vegan menu. They know what vegan means. They also accommodate gluten-free diets.

The food is delicious. It's the freshest Indian/Nepalese food I've ever had, absolutely bursting with fresh vegetables, herbs and spices. A lot of Indian restaurants drench the food in oil and salt, but not this one. They let the fresh flavours stand on their own. The vegan naan is so good it almost hurts.

You might quibble about the ambiance (it's in an unglamorous basement) or the sometimes slow service, but the food makes this a huge treat every time.

Pros: Very fresh food, Separate vegan menu, Vegan, gluten-free options

Cons: Poor ambiance

Delicious food - Edit

I have come here countless of times
Always so fresh and filling
Many vegetarian options
The food is the best I have ever tasted
I highly recommend this place over other Indian restaurants
Service is good

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-17

Pros: It has many options for vegetarian dishes , Very kind staff and servic is good, Very delicious food and always filling

Cons: Might take a while for food to arrive , Service is a little slow when busy, Hard to choose from the menu , so many to choose

Return to Hamilton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sagarmatha Curry Palace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.