Saffron

Contact 336-574-3300

1500 Mill St Ste 104 (at Westover Gallery of Shops), Greensboro, North Carolina, USA, 27408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu using oil instead of butter on some items. A few vegan breads and appetizers.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by brandon.niles

Wonderful! - Edit

My mother and I were visiting Greensboro and decided to go here because I am vegan and we both love Indian food. It was absolutely delicious, I'm trying to think up an excuse to go to Greensboro again just to go back here. After asking what items were vegan (which the waitress was very knowledgable about) I had the Gobi Tawa Masala ordered hot (the waitress warned me that it might be too spicy but it was perfect). After confirming that there was no MSG in anything (which my mother is allergic to) she ordered the Vegetable Thali which looked incredible. Unfortunately I couldn't try it because none of the dishes were vegan except the Samosa but she really enjoyed it. After trying the Samosa we ordered another order of them because they were incredible. :) Order the Samosas if you go here!! I was so happy to find this place and hope I have a chance to go back.

Pros: Delicious, Reasonable, Friendly

Great variety - Edit

The lunch buffet is amazing! Great little salad bad and just as many, if not more, veg than meat options. I am continually impressed when I visit Saffron. Everything I've ordered thus far has tasted great.

If you are sensitive to spicy food just check with waiter and they will have the kitchen adjust the spiciness accordingly. Another plus, they do not use meat substitutes keeping the food less processed. Must visit in Greensboro!

Pros: variety

Return to Greensboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saffron closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1988 times since Dec 2011.