Saeng's Thai Cuisine

Contact 808-244-1567

2119 Vineyard St (at /on Maui), Wailuku, Hawaii, USA, 96793

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai cuisine with a 14-item vegetarian menu, all items of which are supposed to be vegan. Some other menu items can be made vegan by request, including the pad thai and pineapple fried rice.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by groovyvegan

Great Thai Food on Maui - Edit

We chose this restaurant for a dinner celebration after a wedding, and it was a great choice. The owners were happy to cook vegan dishes for us, and even made some without onion and garlic since there were two Buddhist nuns with us as well. Saeng's is a great place for authentic Thai food on Maui.

Pros: tasty, reasonable prices, friendly staff

Excellent food + vegan-knowledgeable service - Edit

The night we ate here, there was a banquet going on in the adjacent garden seating (about 40 people), so I figured service would be very slow. Not a problem--service was fairly quick, plus the waiter was extremely familiar with a vegan diet, and which items on the menu could be made vegan.

The pineapple rice (which we ordered vegan) was the best I ever had--very fresh sweet pineapple, and the Evil Prince curry was quite good, as well as the soup we had with a coconut base. Our waiter told us that some of the food is grown right on the property.

Very clean restrooms as well, and parking lots on either side of the restaurant +street parking. I would not hesitate to come here again.

Pros: Delicious Food, Some food grown on property., Parking.

Return to Wailuku Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saeng's Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 862 times since Dec 2010.