• Saddle Creek Breakfast Club

Ovo
American
Breakfast
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional breakfast and lunch dishes with a modern approach, with vegan section on the menu. Open Tue-Sun 7:00am-2:00pm.

Venue map for Saddle Creek Breakfast Club
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by dani_jo_mama

Zuzubeat

Points +214

11 Nov 2023

This is a great vegan spot for breakfast

Three, count them, THREE fully vegan breakfast entrees! And, when you order, your server asks if you have food restrictions, so they can be cognizant of cooking.

Pros: Vegan breakfast, Vegan breakfast, Vegan breakfast

13_ZionoiZ_31

Points +62

08 Nov 2023

Best Vegan Breakfast

3 regular vegan breakfast staples..Tofu scramble awesome! Jackfruit rancheros also amazing! For the sweets banana bread French toast!!! If your ever super lucky they do a vegan biscuits and gravy!!! It’s do die for!

ArmitageBigend

Points +128

23 Mar 2023

Cool little spot, great vegan food

There were only three vegan items on the menu (at least at the time I stopped in) but they were all delicious. Banana bread French toast, a jackfruit rancheros style tofu scramble, and a "standard" tofu scramble served with roasted mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. So good! Service was wonderful, soundtrack was great as well haha

RyanM.Dreier

Points +91

14 Jan 2023

Great vegan breakfast!

I had the banana bread french toast. My wife had the vegan standard. Both were delicious. Always nice to have options. I may be mistaken but I think the vegan options were the same last time we were here a year ago. Still delicious though.

Pros: Vegan options.

Jewelry

Points +61

Mostly Veg
06 Jan 2023

Wonderful!

Several vegan options on the menu. Sadly, I am allergic to avocado, but we asked for it on the side for my husband and they were more than happy to oblige.
Our food was really good and we’re planning to go back soon

Jg24fan6

Points +16

11 Oct 2022

Rude Entitled Owner That Serves Very Good Vegan Food

We've visited SCBC on several occasions and have always loved their vegan food. Quite honestly, it's amazing! However, one time, we called to verify if a couple of items were available bcuz they always seem to run out by mid to late morning. We finally got the owner on the line and he really didn't want to hear it. The items in question were the tofu scrabble and biscuits & gravy. We've been regular customers and have always love the food there so we were so disappointed with how he spoke to us on the line. Unprovoked. We just had questions. Then, he literally hung-up us after telling us to eat somewhere else. I guess he doesn't like being questioned. Much of an ego you think?... I vowed, at that moment, never to go back again. He absolutely has earned this review. So, for fellow vegans, if you have questions, critiques (which I was never allowed to give bcuz he hung up on me), or even just suggestions, don't do it. Just shut up and eat your food like a good little customer. He doesn't wanna hear it.

Pros: Tofu Scramble = Amazing, Biscuits & Gravy = Awesome, Sautéed Mushrooms = Fantastic

Cons: Need more vegan options, Always a very long wait/ need more seating space, Always run out of certain foods/entrees.

VeganSince10.17

Points +556

29 Aug 2022

Quality Brunch for All

Everyone willing to spend a little more: time - to wait to get in, & money - to pay for the quality food & service, would give this place a 5-star rating. Saddle Creek Breakfast Club (SCBC) is notably accommodating & attentive. Their menu has a section designated for vegan offerings, & canine guests are greeted with bowls of ice water & given extra love & attention throughout the visit through frequent refills. My [non-vegan] friends were as happy with their food as I was with mine. To recap, vegans, non-vegans, & their dog(s) are sure to enjoy spending more here, & by that I mean mealtimes. Good food & good times are waiting to be enjoyed by anyone who pays a visit.

Pros: Food is delicious, restaurant is dog-friendly, workers provide exceptional service, & outdoor patio seating is fun.

Cons: It is ALWAYS packed, average wait time is one hour, & prices are high, though so is the quality.

Jadediana

Points +2470

10 Apr 2021

Wow!

We were impressed with the quality of the food. We ordered the vegan French toast and it came with decadent toasted pecans and fresh fruit. Absolutely scrumptious and well worth the stop. Will be stopping by for future trips! The place is small, but quaint.

Pros: Delicious vegan options

Peppermint

Points +174

01 Apr 2021

Vegan Breakfast!!

This place is amazing! Worth the wait! Just go!

Everyone can find something to LOVE here! Vegan breakfast? Heck yeah!

Pros: Excellent Food

Cons: Usually a long wait for a table, Hard to dine here with a large group

TGolliday-Cowans

Points +28

18 Oct 2020

Small vegan options but worth it

It's a small vegan menu but so worth it, because it is so delicious! Service was amazing, food was amazing, they do offer almond milk for your coffee, and the orange juice is fantastic

Pros: Great food

Cons: Small vegan menu options

HistoricalMarkers

Points +222

Vegetarian
28 Sep 2019

Vegan Banana Bread French Toast

Five fully vegan breakfast options and several other dishes that can be prepared vegetarian or vegan. Delicious and a fun atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating.

anwin

Points +90

12 Oct 2018

Great food, service, menu, and atmosphere.

The tofu rancheros was delicious!

Pros: Separate vegan menu

CaliVeganTraveler

Points +122

07 Oct 2018

Great food and excellent service!

Had great food and even better service. Got some great advice when I couldn't decide between two breakfast options. I ordered a half order of each and was impressed with both the vegan biscuits & gravy AND the vegan banana bread French toast. Hubby had the omni b&g and half stank of banana pancakes and was super happy with both.

Server overheard we were visiting from out of state and gave a bunch of recommendations on things to do in town. We will be back again!

Pros: Great vegan biscuits and gravy, Great vegan banana bread French toast , Super friendly service

SaraSC

Points +44

14 Jun 2018

The chickpea toast!!!

SC breakfast club has a vegan menu as well as a non-veg menu (in case you are traveling with non-vegans :/)...The chickpea toast was amazing and I sampled the other preserves they serve...delicious! I am picky about coffee quality and sourcing but this place nails it!

Pros: Vegan menu, The chickpea toast!, Yummy coffee

Cons: Not all vegan :)

EricaMcMahon

Points +119

06 Apr 2018

YUMMM!!

This place rocks! It opens at 7am which was nice cuz I got to town early. They have a section on the menu that is vegan and the hash browns are always vegan now. I got the banana bread French toast and it’s like actually banana bread they made into French toast! Idk why I didn’t think of that until I saw it.. anyways it is DELICIOUS! We also got the tofu rancheros and the portion was big and the taste was Amazing! Also the people working here were SO NICE!

Pros: labeled vegan menu, open early

Cons: serves animals

dani_jo_mama

Points +16

24 Feb 2018

Delicious Vegan Options

The Rancheros was by far my favorite. The hash browns were the best I've ever had. Also had the vegan chili, which was good but way too spicy for me. I wanted to be able to eat it so bad. Banana bread french toast was also delicious! I'll definitely return.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Beautiful presentation of food

Cons: Really small space, Could use more vegan options, Offer non-spicy chili