Sacio Bar

( 1 review )

Calle Martinez Maldonado 69, Malaga, Spain, 29007

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has many vegan options. Open Mon 8:00am-11:00pm, Tue-Sat 1:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Tapas, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by FlokiTheCat

The best vegan chorizo I have ever had - Edit

**I would give Sacio bar 5 starts if it were fully vegan**

I went to Sacio bar because it was near the place I was staying during my recent trip to Malaga and I am more than glad I decided to go there.

Sacio bar is a bar which offers traditional spanish food, both vegan and non-vegan. They say that they do this in order to bring people together and allow people with different dietary restrictions to eat together in the same place. They also believe that vegan food shouldn't necessarily be expensive and fancy, which is something I agree with.

The food was delicious. The vegan chorizo was so surprising that I couldn't believe that it was vegan (I am spanish and it is the first chorizo that I have eaten that tastes like the real thing) and the "huevos rotos con patatas" were almost better. I can't wait to go back to try new dishes and see if they are as tasty as these ones.

Also, the waitress was the friendliest one I have ever seen, which also helped making my visit to Sacio bar a great experience.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-22

Pros: Delicious food, Cheap, The staff is really friendly

Cons: Not all food is vegan

Return to Malaga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sacio Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.