Sabrina's Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 215-574-1599

910 Christian St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19147

Serves meat, vegan options available. Multiple locations offering New American cuisine. A few vegan choices, including seitan cheesesteak, scrambled tofu breakfast, deep fried tofu with soba noodles. Kitchen can modify dishes and add tofu, hummus, guacamole, for example. BYOB.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by AMuellerTX

Good pick - Edit

I really enjoyed this restaurant. Lots of choices for a non-vegetarian place. We had great service and the food quality was superb. Vegan (me), vegetarian (my daughter) and omnivore (my husband) all fully satisfied. MY biggest disappointment was that the Stuffed challah french toast isn't vegan.

Pros: Great quality, Great service, many choices

Cons: no vegan pancakes, challah french toast not vegan

a pleasant surprise! - Edit

My two kids happily chose from the kids menu while my husband and I easily found delicious choices for lunch. I had the Mediterranean wrap (minus the feta) and he had the crispy tofu/soba noodles. Cute place. We'd def go again!

Pros: fresh, quick, affordable

Great find among many choices - Edit

In a large city with many options, we were very happy to find this little place. The food was great. When we are back in Philadelphia, we'll visit this venue again.

Pros: Great food, Healthy choices, good value

Cons: small venue/limited tables, parking can be tough to find

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sabrina's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1152 times since May 2012.