Italian
Catering
European
Spanish
Gluten-free

Vegan restaurant offering savory meals like lasagna, burritos, burgers, risotto, pasta, and empanadas. For dessert there are cakes and tiramisu. Beverage selection includes lemonade and matcha latte. Makes bread in-house. Est. 2018. Secondary phone: 636746108. Currently open for take out and delivery. Open Tue-Sun 13:00-16:00, Tue-Fri 19:30-22:30, Sat 19:30-23:00, Sun 19:30-22:30. Closed Mon - open holidays.

Venue map for Sabores de Sandra
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by danieldelnaaij

Haverdeen

Points +51

03 Oct 2023

Good but pricey

We enjoyed our meal at Sabores de Sandra. We took the patatas Bravas, guacamole and croquettas.
It was pretty good ! However,
very salty and the prices for starters are quite high.

Pros: All vegan , Clearly Homemade , Possibility to takeaway leftovers

Cons: Decoration not fancy at all, Strange opening hours , High price for value IMO

SaschaBehrend

Points +63

14 Sep 2023

Very very delicious

It was very delicious and the people were very kind. I can recommend.

highflyer

Points +628

03 Sep 2023

Great place and fabolous pita

It is not really common to come across a place where they have a pita, so it was easy choice for me. It was really great! Whole place is cute and the owner was super nice. It has true homemade feeling.

Pros: Food , Great owner

clytaem

Points +333

02 Sep 2023

Amazing food, nice place, nice owner

I ate here the best lasagna I've ever eaten in my life! It was amazing, bechamel was really good. The place is nice and cozy, the owner cooks herself and the service is really nice. I'd definitely recommend! 10/10

Pros: Amazing food, good location, nice place

darrenb

Points +1113

26 Aug 2023

Super find in mallorca

Absolutely delicious food and super friendly staff. Great options. Almost everything can be gluten free. But pricey but seems to be in line with everywhere else tbh.

erinsimons

Points +176

24 Jul 2023

Best vegan food in Mallorca

I absolutely loved the food and the host. We had the sweet potato fries, Quesadilla and spanakopita. It was delicious. The restaurant was small, quiet and sweet. It was hot but everything in Mallorca right now is hot. I would gladly eat here every day if we only had more time.

Pros: Food, quesadillas and spanakopita , Friendly sweet host , Great prices

Cons: Hot but everywhere is..

VanesaE_S

Points +26

08 Jul 2023

100% recomendado

Todo! El trato, la atención y por supuesto la comida! Me encantó todo! Estoy deseando volver para probar más platos!

Pros: Lasaña, Spanakopita , Tarta chocolate

veganhat

Points +1022

13 May 2023

Worth a visit!

Despite its remoteness from the centre, it is worth discovering this restaurant. There are many traditional recipes veganised by Sandra.

Oorwal

Points +1026

12 May 2023

Good vegan food

Unfortunately we did not have the opportunity to try the lasange since it was not available.

We tried the beyond burger and the fajitas which both were good but not exceptionally great. Pricey for what it is. There are better choices in Palma.

Al_Brother

Points +206

20 Apr 2023

Amazing food

Lasagne and risotto highly recommended

MissRattenstein

Points +36

09 Apr 2023

Nice place for vegan’s 😊

A nice place for vegans, delicious food and very friendly 😊🌱♥️ thank you

Bozena

Points +768

08 Apr 2023

Ok

I would say that the food was good but I will not be coming back.
We ordered lasagne and Beyond burger.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Expensive, Not the best vibe

gemmamjones

Points +34

23 Mar 2023

Like having dinner at Sandra’s house!

Great food, Sandra was really friendly. The food was delicious. Unpretentious surroundings, but didn’t detract from the food. The lasagna is legendary!

johannes_1899

Points +769

23 Jan 2023

Friendly and delicious

Staff was helpful and friendly, the food was great

PamWild

Points +84

02 Jan 2023

Delicious food

We visited last night and really enjoyed our meal.
They have a full range of specials which were imaginative and provided even more choice to the already extensive menu.

Starters were both delicious and massive !and prob a big reason why we couldn't manage a desert.
Special. Fake fois pate and a sobrassada pate which was maybe a smoky pate with bread and crackers and olives .
The other starter was a really big portion of sweet potato fries with a delicious dip.

Mains.
Sandra's now famous lasagne which was delicious
And the other was a special and was a umami full deep flavour mushroom and beyond meat Wellington. With potato wedges.

It was all excellent!!
Service was lovely too and super friendly.

Pros: Delicious food, Large portions , Big variety

Cons: Not cheap but good value still

Palma22

Points +19

23 Nov 2022

100% Vegan and Superb

My wife and I dined here twice on our short stay in Palma. The food is delicious and faultless. On our visits we had vegetarian lasagna, risotto and burrito followed both times by carrot cake with cashew cream. Each dish is so tasty and obviously made with care and devotion by Sandra.
I wish we could have stayed longer in Palma to try more dishes on the menu- in fact, it’s worth going to Palma just to experience this excellent vegan restaurant. Sandra is a lovely host and talented cook. You must visit and support this brilliant vegan restaurant.

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-23

Pros: Tasty vegan dishes., A happy host., Short walk from the city centre.

MegPhillipsCrespy

Points +30

13 Nov 2022

Delectable food a short walk from the city center

I had patatas fritas for starters, which were fried to perfection. My entree was the lasagna, which was massive and so delicious! Followed by yummy banoffee cake. Met the owner who was as nice as could be. Highly recommend this restaurant!

valerydanko

Points +20

14 Oct 2022

Best food in Mallorca

Muchas gracias para comida deliciosa!

Pros: Muchas opciones veganos, Delicioso comida, Great service

DavideF

Points +23

13 Oct 2022

Sandra’s lasagne is the TOP!

At Sabores De Sandra I had the best vegan lasagne ever!!!
And that’s an Italian saying that...
It was simply another level, really really tasty.
I’d definitely recommend to give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed!
Plus she’s so passionate about her job, you can tell and taste that in her restaurant.

Pros: 100% vegan

Cons: Medio

TamaraTaGo

Points +370

05 Oct 2022

Friendly & Tasty

Super friendly staff and very tasty food.
We ordered the croquettes, which were out, but we got offered a different kind.
When Sandra came with the croquettes, she had made 2 different flavors.

Finding a parkingspot in the neighborhood is very hard.
It is sad to see that on a Sunday evening we were 1 of only 2 tables that came for Sandra’s delicious food.

We went back for a second time on Wednesday, luckily there were more people this time.
We had to wait a bit as they were only working with 2, of which one in the kitchen.
But the food was still great, we had the lasagna and the spanakopita and decided to take 2 cakes to go.

Updated from previous review on 2022-10-05

Pros: Super friendly staff, Very tasteful , Proud of what they serve

ChrisJolliffe

Points +198

02 Oct 2022

Delicious!

I had the Spanakopita which came with a delicious salad! It was my first time trying Spanakopita and I loved it! The service was friendly. The restaurant is situated in a quiet part of town so it was great to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere!

SashaJolliffe

Points +107

02 Oct 2022

Delicious

Good food and good attentive service

Pros: Mostly home made

simonjoensson

Points +50

16 Sep 2022

Amazing food and friendly staff

We had the Legendary lasagna and and spanakopita and both tasted heavenly. Will be back many times during our stay here.

Zambiababe

Points +25

04 Sep 2022

Use it or lose it

Fab and tasty food at reasonable prices. Sandra is lovely and reading between the lines (post Covid etc), this restaurant needs supporting. It’s only a 20 minute walk from the main bus terminal and the food is worth it. Come on fellow vegans let’s support these amazing businesses. Oh and try the lasagna, it is really delicious! We also had the very yummy risotto which was really mushroomy. Sadly we were too full for dessert . Highly recommend Sandra’s place.

Pros: Lots of choice, Very Tasty, Lovely Service

Jyot

Points +19

30 Aug 2022

Excellent home made food

Sandra is a wonderful host and her staff is very friendly. Her food will satisfy every taste palate . We ordered mint lemonade which was amazingly fresh which was served with olive pickle for munching, homemade burger with fries, and tacos. They were scrumptious . Would recommend the place if you want homemade food served with love .

Pros: The place is very clean , Friendly staff

travelbug_87

Points +243

28 Aug 2022

Delicious

The food is delicious and Sandra is a wonderful host. I definitely recommend everyone gives this place a try. I had the mushroom risotto and a portion of sweet potato fries. Service was quick and the food was fresh and tasted amazing.

Pros: All vegan menu

MESParis/NYC

Points +453

28 Aug 2022

Loved it

We had a wonderful experience here. I had the vegan spanakopita, which was beautiful and delicious. The staff was so kind and attentive. I will go back for sure. It is now open for indoor and outdoor dining.

Pros: Vegan , Delicious , Friendly staff