Sabai Sabai

647-748-4225

81 Bloor St. E., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5B 1E1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and Thai food restaurant offering a tapas-inspired menu. Has a separate and lengthly vegan menu for both lunch and dinner with soups, curries, rices, stews, stir fries, imitation fish. Colorful, cozy atmosphere. Relocated from 225 Church St. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vegan GiGi

Deserves 5 Stars - Edit

Delicious food with a specific menu for vegans. Love it here. I come here for special occasions with big groups. Atmosphere is nice and fun, service is good, cocktails are interesting and delicous. It's a bit loud at times so be prepared. The best vegan sit-down option in the neighbourhood.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Great cocktails , Fun stuff and atmosphere

Cons: Loud

Incredible food with a separate vegan menu! - Edit

I went to Sabai Sabai for lunch a couple weeks ago with my partner and parents, and we had SUCH a delicious meal. It was very busy, though, so we had to wait about 45 minutes for a table. If I go there again, I will definitely make a reservation, especially during its seemingly peak busyness from 12 to 1pm.

For both lunch and dinner, they have a separate vegan menu, which was very exciting and one of the main reasons we decided to go there.

For drinks, I got a delicious roasted coconut water (with roasted pulp), and my partner got a Wagtails & Pipits cocktail that he really enjoyed. For an appetizer, we shared a tofu tom ka soup, and it was ridiculously good. The coconut milk broth was amazing.

For our meals, I got the red Panang curry, and my partner got the Massaman curry. We both really loved our meals, though I preferred the Panang curry since it is spicy, as compared to the Massaman curry which is on the sweet side.

I would definitely like to eat here again. Their food is incredible, service was friendly, and it's so nice that they have a separate vegan menu!

Pros: delicious food, separate vegan menu, friendly service

Cons: VERY busy at lunchtime

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sabai Sabai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.