Contact +49-89-23237881

Westenriederstrasse 9 (at Frauenstrasse), Munich, Germany, 80331

Serves meat, vegan options available. Inexpensive Falafel and hummus pita sandwiches stuffed with the veggies of your choice. Leave off the yogurt sauce if vegan. Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm

Category: Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by emenhir

Best Falafel in Town - Edit

Fresh and delicious food, clean, friendly stuff. At lunchtime always a long line, but it's worth waiting. Try also the tea with mint. My favourite: falafel in pita, which is vegan. So sabada is alsmost conmplete vegetarian (i think they offer one meal with meat) with vegan options. I would give 5 cows, but it is classified as vegetarian friendly

Pros: delicious falafel, not expensive, friendly stuff, location- viktualienmarket

Like real street food Falafel in Israel - Edit

I've literally tried almost 100 Falafel stalls and shops in the 14 largest German cities (except Bremen), because I am Falafel addicted since I am a small kid.

To make the story short: Sababa Munich is among my favourite four of all time. (in whole Germany)
The shell is not too crispy but hearty, the interior mass is slightly green (means quality because lots of parsley is used), humus and other vegetables for the falafel plate very fresh and you can take as much as you like.

The staff knows about Veganism.

Recommended +++

Pros: Fresh, Authentic, Healthy

Good on the go - Edit

We had a hummus pita and a falafel pita, but they are the same thing except the hummus pita doesn't have any falafel. So I would definitely go for the falafel pita next time (even though the guy added a piece of falafel to mine for free). It is nice because you can add your own toppings and sauces. It is cheap, but not the most amazing falafel/hummus I've ever had.

Pros: Cheap, Fast

Cons: Not the tastiest

Your taste buds will thank you - Edit

I had the hummus and falafel pita. You get to add as many fresh veggies as you can stuff into the pita to make a wonderful flavor-filled meal. Located at the far end of Viktualienmkt.

Pros: Excellent flavor, Good price

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sababa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1846 times since Apr 2013.