CLOSED: RVA Vegan

• Vegan

Contact 757-469-8982

1825 W Broad St, Richmond, Virginia, USA, 23220

Pink mobile vegan food cart that's bike-powered. Offers vegan hot dogs, taquitos, cupcakes, and sandwiches. Previously located in downtown Richmond. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by ed edge

A let down - Edit

I visited the RVA cart last month and was a little disppointed. I got a BBQ jackfruit taco and a cupcake. The BBQ was way too spicy! I had a hard time eating it. As someone who cooks professionally for a wide variety of people I know that spicy foods need to be clearly labeled or else someone is going to get hurt. The heat blasted all over the other flavors of the BBQ. Nothing else came on the taco and the tortilla was a lame thing from a walmart bag :(
Also, cupcake was OKAY. But later that day I went to Ellwood Thompson and discovered 99 cent vegan cupcakes that were scrumptious! I regretted spending 2 dollars on a lame RVA cupcake. The food has no soul.
Don't waste your time here, just go to Ellwood Thompson's:

Pros: Cute concept , Jackfruit, Cupcakes

Cons: Boring, Lame, Unenthusiastic Customer Service

Comfort food - Edit

The Cupcakes and tamales are amazing and super cheap. I'm fairly addicted to both at the moment. But if you want real food the Rooster Cart is only 8 feet away! I love this location

Pros: EVERYTHING UNDER $2, Amazing cupcakes, Other good carts are at the same location

Return to Richmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: RVA Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 278 times since May 2011.