First Review by ralphsilver

don't let the outside fool you - Edit

Strange location in an industry park. It doesn't even look like a restaurant. But go in and try it out! The inside is beautiful and the food divine! This vegetarian Indian restaurant has numerous vegan options. Staff was very helpful in picking out different items.

Pros: lots of food options for vegans , spices are amazing , Mocktails and drinks with unique blends

Cons: location is odd, outside isn't appealing

Rupa Vira’s The Signature - Edit

So great to have this wonderful Indian Vegetarian restaurant in the neighborhood!

I am a vegetarian, and a lover of good Indian food. I tried this new restaurant with anticipation, and was not disappointed. Great food, friendly owner and staff, clean bathrooms, pleasant experience!

On my first visit, I tried the lunch buffet. There was a lot of variety. I particularly enjoyed paneer butter masala (Indian cheese in a light tomato sauce), palak (spinach in a spicy sauce), garlic potatoes, lemon rice, undhiyu (mixed vegetables, including eggplant ), fresh naan from the tandoor. Everything was moderately spiced, not oppressively hot. Just the way I like it.

The meal was delicious, and a good value. I will definitely be back soon.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-30

Pros: Excellent lunch buffet, Food was delicious; not too spicy

Return to Ashburn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rupa Vira’s The Signature closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.