Running Smoothie

• Other Other
  • Vegan

25028 US 19 (at Frontage Rd ), Clearwater, Florida, USA, 33763

Local spot owned by a couple who started off at farmers markets and worked their way up to a store. Everything is all-vegan, plant based and raw. Offers cold pressed juice, smoothies, raw desserts, salads, guacamole and more. Organic. Take-out. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm. Closed Sun.

First Review by KatieBush

Acai Bowl, Smoothies, & juice cleanse - Edit

If you're looking for a healthy snack to curb cravings, or to do a juice cleanse, you've gotta come here!
I have had a couple of their menu items... The chocolate smoothie is AMAZING. It really is like a milkshake without the guilt.
Their bowls are really good too, they only have three different types, but the Acai of the Tiger is decadent & really a treat.
I just recently did a juice cleanse by them and it left me feeling refreshed & I was able to drop 5lbs in 2 days! Their juice cleanses are the best priced around, no one can beat their price & the quality and taste are superior. I did the 2 Day energy balance cleanse with protein shakes.
Overall this place is really great and has the lowest prices for the best quality (most of their stuff is organic & everything made fresh to order).

I'm bananas for this place. - Edit

I've tried many of their juices and smoothies and the amazing vegan key lime pie. Their two day cleanse is the most drinkable that I have ever tried.
My favorite drinks are KaleAFornia Love:
Pineapple, Baby Kale, Banana, Lemon, Lime, Alkaline Water.
And Vanilla Ice:
Banana, Medjool Dates, Ground Cinnamon, Shredded Organic Coconut, Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Sacha Inchi Protein, Organic Raw Stevia,Organic Vanilla Extract, Almond Butter, Almond Milk.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-20

Pros: Made fresh, Mostly organic, Guilt free dessert

Interesting Experience - Edit

I had an interesting experience when I visited today. I parked and was instantly confused because there was a "will be right back" sign taped to the door. I almost left, but decided to try the door and it was unlocked. I told the lady inside about the sign but she just shrugged. I ordered the acai of the tiger bowl, which is acai and fruit and almond milk base with bananas, blueberries, and coconut shreds on top. The granola here is vegan but has sugar in it. I was really disappointed by the "raw treats" that they advertised on their website/happy cow listing... there was just two slices of raw cheesecake in the cooler and some juice shots and that was it. When my bowl was made, it was in a flat container instead of a bowl which made it hard to take with me. I was really upset to find that the blueberries were frozen and hard, not fresh, and that they had that crusty ice that you get from the freezer all over them. The acai ratio was off and was really really runny, so it was like an acai soup. The banana tasted like it was still really green. When she gave me the flat container with my acai bowl, she also gave me a dirty spoon (had green and purple on it) and walked away. I had to wait for her to come back to ask for another spoon. Overall, I wish I had known what I was getting when I decided to pony up ten bucks. I probably wouldn't have gotten anything if I knew it would be like this! The lady told me that this store front had only been open a few weeks, so perhaps they're still getting their footing.

MikeMiller 20 Jul 2017 - Hello,

I am one of the owners and I am sorry for your unpleasant expeirence. Yes, we have been open a few weeks but that is still no excuse for some forementioned comments. As for the desserts, we are limited on what we are carrying as we build up a following. Myself and Holly , the other owner , will be here Saturday and I invite you to come back so I can make things right. We've already failed you as a patron but would like another chance to win you back.

Return to Clearwater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Running Smoothie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.