Rudy's Pizzeria

Contact 360-647-7547

1232 N State St, Bellingham, Washington, USA, 98225

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria offers a couple variety of vegan cheeses, has vegetable toppings. Cozy atmosphere. Delivery starts at 5pm. Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 4:00pm-10:00am

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kyakdiver

Pretty nice pizza - Edit

I stopped here on my way back from BC (since I forgot to check and see if the restaurant I had planned on going to was open) and I found that there pizza is actually pretty amazing. One of the better vegan pizza places I have gone to, they have a couple different non-dairy cheese options, with quite a few vegetable toppings.

It is a good place to stop if you are heading from Seattle (or somewhere further south) up into Canada.

And by the way, when they say large, they mean large. The Calzone I got was absolutely enormous, so if you aren't a huge eater like I am, I suggest getting something smaller than you might normally get.

Pros: Good Pizza, Nice atmosphere, Large means large

Cons: serves meat

Pretty tasty stuff - Edit

Went and had a pie on 4/07/2012 and it was pretty yummy. Had the Vegi with thin wheat crust and Daiya cheese. Crust was nice and thin and crunchy like I wanted it. Will be going again. Cost for a large pie was about $17 with Daiya cheese.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Reasonable prices, Clean bathroom

Cons: None really

Return to Bellingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rudy's Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1702 times since May 2010.