Ruchi Indian Cuisine

913-661-9088

11168 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, Kansas, USA, 66210

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian/Pakistani restaurant with a separate vegan menu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Pakastani, Non-veg

First Review by KimberliteDiamond

Vegan menu w/ lots of delicious options - Edit

I've eaten here twice and loved it both times. They have a large vegan menu and staff are knowledgeable. They also have a lot of unique items not found at most Indian restaurants. I love the coconut chickpea curry. Portions are generous. We live 30 minutes away and have two Indian restaurants in town but it's still totally worth the drive.

Pros: vegan menu w/ unique & delicious items, knowledgeable & friendly staff, generous portions

Cons: also serves meat

Ask for the Vegan Menu! - Edit

They have a separate vegan menu (although they do not offer all of those items on the vegan menu). This is the best Indian restaurant I've been to in my life, and Indian food is my favorite food. You just can't beat the Mango Chana Curry, Gobi Manchuria, Vegetable Manchuria, Bhindi Masala, and Coconut Vegetable Curry - they are ALL my favorites! I highly recommend this place. They have a great buffet too :)

Pros: spices , vegan menu

Cons: no delivery

Return to Overland Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ruchi Indian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.