Rubys of London

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact 07947-271487

Greenwich Market, Greenwich, South East London, England, SE10 9HZ

Vegan baker operating a market stall at Greenwich Market. Find mini loaves, cupcakes, cake slices, brownies, and doughnuts. Accepts special orders for whole cakes. Open Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by EmilyBennett3050

Just one word... awesome! - Edit

I can't believe how good the crumble and donut tasted and it was much healthier than dairy egg cakes! Vegan cakes actually taste better too imo 😄 I definitely will be a regular customer from here onwards!

Pros: everything is vegan

Délicieux - Edit

Nous nous sommes régalés. Nos préférés sont le banana bread et le donut classique vanille et canelle ainsi que le sponge cake peanut chocolat. Tous sans gluten et vegan.
Merci nous reviendrons.

Pros: Sans gluten , Vegan, Délicieux

Cons: Très sucré

Amazing!! - Edit

Amazing vegan cupcakes and cakes which are sugar free and with gluten free options too. Been meaning to try this place for ages after seeing their creations on Instagram and they did not disappoint! Lovely staff serving and really patient when we spent ages deciding what to have as we were spoilt for choice! The red velvet cake and raspberry and almond cake were super tasty and the brownie to die for!

Pros: Everything!!

Cons: Nothing!!

THE reason to visit Greenwich - Edit

Ruby makes honestly the best baked sweet things I've ever had. Even the gluten free and sugar free cakes are totally delicious. The cupcakes don't have sickening amounts of icing - it's all judged just right.

The stall moves around the market a bit, so look out for the pale pink banner at the back of the stall.

Pros: Delicious food, Beautiful food, Ruby's mum is friendly

Cons: Limited opening times, Stall not a shop, London prices!

Amazing Vegan Bakery - Edit

Wow! The vegan cupcakes from this bakery are the best I have ever tasted! There is a massive selection to choose from, and Ruby was on hand to tell you all about her products. Vegan or not, everyone would enjoy these cakes, and I doubt anyone would be able to tell they were vegan.
I had the red velvet cup cake, which was just delicious. I also had a big bite of my husbands carrot cake, again yummy.

It is well worth the trip across London and I can't wait to go back again. I do hope she opens a shop soon as there is no where to eat by the market stall and as I can't wait until I get home, I end up stuffing my face walking along the street!

Pros: Delicious, Huge selection, Gluten & wheat free selection

Cons: Would be great if she had a shop

LOVE LOVE LOVE! - Edit

I really love Rubys of London. I mean, really LOVE it! I live in west London and will happily travel for over an hour on the weekend to reach Greenwich market in the south east. The stall is usually run by Ruby's mother and she is always pleasant to me as a well-known repeat customer. The stall is nicely presented with lots of wonderful baked goodies on offer. The cupcakes are my favourite and these include flavours such as red velvet, salted caramel, lemon pistachio and raspberry ripple. Often new flavours are added which is great as you never quite know what will be available on the day. The cupcakes are sweet without being overly sugary and some cakes can even be purchased in sugar-free versions (gluten-free goodies are also on offer). Ruby also bakes donuts, brownie blocks, mini loves and whole cakes. The whole cakes can be made to order and slices can be purchased at the stall (Victoria sponge, carrot cake and chocolate are just a few). Everything is made with high quality ingredients and you can really taste this in every bite! Rubys of London is registered with The Vegan Society and it seems to be one of the most popular stalls in the market. Be sure to try the vegetarian Ethiopian stall opposite and save Rubys for dessert. Great veggie/vegan food choices in a lovely artsy market. The Cutty Sark is nearby for sight-seeing. For stunning visuals, check out Rubys website: http://www.rubysoflondon.com/

Pros: Delicious baked goods, fresh tasting with organic ingredients, my favourite in London for vegan cake!

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rubys of London closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.