Ruan Thai

• ( 5 reviews )

17 W Broughton St (at Bull St), Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31401

Serves meat, vegan options available. While the menu includes all the typical Thai meat dishes, it also offers vegetable and tofu for on many entrees. When ordering, you must specify with kitchen "no fish sauce," otherwise the cook will not know. Open Mon-Tue 10:00am-10:00pm, Wed-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by K Ro Food Ho

ivyvanhout

Points +188

08 Aug 2021

Delicious Thai food

Thai food is a go-to for me. When I was walking around Savannah I stumbled upon this place. I knew I could find something to eat and I was right. Everything was delicious.

MarlysCliniteHorne

Points +136

07 Dec 2019

Really enjoyed

The coconut soup is my favorite!

TheVeganVagabond

Points +145

14 Jul 2013

Favorite Thai Place!

All the dishes can be made with just veggies, or you can add tofu. Nice atmosphere. The food is presented beautifully and tastes wonderful! Each time we visit we let them know we don't want any fish sauce, and we've been told that due to the high number of vegetarians who visit, that they no longer use fish sauce in any of their dishes. That said, it's always good to ask!

Pros: Nice Atmosphere, Delicious Food, Authentic Taste

wellread

Points +81

27 Nov 2012

Good Sunday night dinner

Many Savannah places with vegan options are either lunch only or closed on Sunday. Therefore Ruan Thai became our choice on a recent trip, and it was a good one. We were assured that vegan was no problem, and had the typical offerings one would expect at a Thai place, prepared nicely & spicy. Good service.

Pros: open Sunday, friendly, good food

K Ro Food Ho

Points +35

17 Sep 2012

Good Thai Option

We went on a Saturday night and the waiter was a bit flustered, but he got it together and the food came out pretty fast after the appetizer. Ordered the spring rolls which were deep fried, not necessarily my fav but they were pretty good. Many vegan options, the Pa Nang Curry was super tasty. And there were carrots in the shape of a butterfly on my plate. That's always a win in my book.

Pros: Vegan Options, Good Food, Nice Atmosphere

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ruan Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.