Ruan Thai

• Veg-friendly
Contact 912-231-6667

17 W Broughton St (at Bull St), Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31401

Serves meat, vegan options available. While the menu includes all the typical Thai meat dishes, it also offers vegetable and tofu for on many entrees. When ordering, you must specify with kitchen "no fish sauce," otherwise the cook will not know.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by K Ro Food Ho

Favorite Thai Place! - Edit

All the dishes can be made with just veggies, or you can add tofu. Nice atmosphere. The food is presented beautifully and tastes wonderful! Each time we visit we let them know we don't want any fish sauce, and we've been told that due to the high number of vegetarians who visit, that they no longer use fish sauce in any of their dishes. That said, it's always good to ask!

Pros: Nice Atmosphere, Delicious Food, Authentic Taste

Good Sunday night dinner - Edit

Many Savannah places with vegan options are either lunch only or closed on Sunday. Therefore Ruan Thai became our choice on a recent trip, and it was a good one. We were assured that vegan was no problem, and had the typical offerings one would expect at a Thai place, prepared nicely & spicy. Good service.

Pros: open Sunday, friendly, good food

Good Thai Option - Edit

We went on a Saturday night and the waiter was a bit flustered, but he got it together and the food came out pretty fast after the appetizer. Ordered the spring rolls which were deep fried, not necessarily my fav but they were pretty good. Many vegan options, the Pa Nang Curry was super tasty. And there were carrots in the shape of a butterfly on my plate. That's always a win in my book.

Pros: Vegan Options, Good Food, Nice Atmosphere

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ruan Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1598 times since Jan 2012.