Ru San's Japanese Sushi

• Veg-friendly
Contact 704-374-0008

2440 Park Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, 28203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant with extensive vegan sushi menu. The vegetarian dishes on the menu are labeled. Tofu and noodle dishes, vegetable gyoza (pot stickers), and seasonal salads. Large bar. Lively, night on the town atmosphere.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hellomynameis

Good value for Quality items - Edit

Enjoy the veggie sushi, veggie soups, and veggie stir fry. Veggie fried rice (ask for no eggs) is tasty. Edamame and tofu appetizers available too.

Pros: healthy (as long as eater minimizes soy sauce, excellent food (sushi inexpensive), Fried items are not deep fried

Cons: some items are more costly

Hmm - Edit

They gave us a small salad before our meal, without asking us first, that was covered in crab meat. We were a bit offended especially since we had just ordered all vegan sushi. Regardless, they were just being nice and there are great sushi selections for vegans and most rolls are very cheap! My husband and I got 8 rolls of sushi, including 2 special rolls, for under $30! The place is really loud though...

Pros: great selection, cheap

Cons: serves meat, loud

Cheap, delicious sushi! - Edit

Ru San's is an awesome and pretty huge sushi place. I've been to the original in Atlanta and can honestly say the Charlotte branch is a bit better. They have a HUGE selection of veg and non-veg sushi at super low prices. There is also a lunch buffet but since non of it is labeled its kind of a crap shoot. Best veg sushi place in Charlotte I think, they have it all!

Pros: Great price, Huge selection, Veg friendly

Cons: Buffet labeling, Loud

excellent sushi, great vegan selection - Edit

as far as I am concerned, rusan's has the best sushi in town. they certainly have the largest selection in town... they make sushi out of every vegetable there is, every FRIED vegetable there is, and some fruits too (like banana). who knew there could be so many types of delicious sushi with NO FISH!

Pros: delicious sushi, many vegan options, not expensive

Cons: they play loud music

Return to Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ru San's Japanese Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1820 times since Aug 2010.