Royal Thai

740-522-7116

1006 Hebron Rd, Heath, Ohio, USA, 43056

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant with tofu option for most dishes. Makes a lot of food to order and will omit animal products from the curry and noodle dishes as well as the spring rolls on request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Tue 4:00pm-8:30pm, Wed-Sat 4:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Williamewq123ify

nice - Edit

first time in a thai restaurant and i couldn't be more pleased all i had to do is say that i am vegan and they omitted what was needed to make it vegan they screwed up my order by adding eggs and they fixed it before it even got sent to me kudos for that

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-29

Pros: good food

Lots of Delicious Vegan Options! - Edit

The restaurant was beautiful and the food was amazing! Every meat option on there had a vegan option as well, which was so nice. They also allow you to choose your "Spicy Level" from 1-10. I got a 5, and it was hot but good (I love very spicy food, so if you don't, I would recommend maybe a 2 or so). The dish that I got was the Pad Prig King and it was sooo good. Highly recommend!! (I'd give 5 stars, but Happy Cow only allows 5 stars for fully vegan restaurants).

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Good service, Beautiful restaurant

Williamewq123ify 19 Aug 2017 - i agree with your review i was actually the person that suggested this place and i actually am the ambassador for Cambridge

So goood, going back - Edit

I got Pad Thai Mixed Vegetables with tofu, it was bomb !! The tofu was yumm, definetly my new go to when eating out.

Pros: Authentic Thai Food, Chill, Ambient Atmosphere, Good Quality and Portion

Cons: Would've been cool to hear music, not TV

Williamewq123ify 13 Jul 2017 - I love this place as well glad to see someone else enjoy a listing that i posted

Return to Heath Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Royal Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.