First Review by will-travel-for-food

Decent Thai food on the Cape - Edit

We went to Royal Thai Cuisine for a late Sunday dinner. When we arrived there were dirty dishes on most of the tables--they seemed a bit short on help. However, the waitstaff was extremely accomodating and friendly. If you are veg, make sure to specify that you do not want fish sauce in your order and they will take it out. I had the yellow curry, which was filled with fresh vegetables and yummy coconut milk. They also have the option of brown or jasmine rice, but you need to order it separately as it does not come with the dish. The food came out quickly and water was refilled often. Definitely a good and cheap option on the Cape for those of us who happily bypass the lobster shacks.

Pros: good value, large portions, fresh tasting

Cons: short on help

Excellent, delicious veg Thai options! - Edit

I love Thai food, and I can honestly say that Royal Thai Cuisine in Eastham serves some of the most delicious Thai fare I've had anywhere. The food is consistently excellent, and the owner and staff are all extremely friendly and accommodating to vegetarians/vegans. The assortment of vegetables offered in their veggie dishes is incredible, and the portions are very large -- even for the lunch specials. Dishes are packed with deliciously prepared and visually beautiful selections of green peppers, red peppers, broccoli, carrots, yelliow squash, zucchini, onions, baby corn, water chestnuts, green beans, Thai basil, mushrooms, eggplant, bamboo shoots, and more. Since I like my Thai food with a lot of heat, I always order my entrees extra spicy. This is a great family-run business. It's the perfect place to stop on your trip to the Cape Cod National Seashore, to Provincetown, or anywhere on the Cape. It's worth the trip. A bonus: Royal Thai Cuisine is BYOB and is right next to a liquor store that has a nice selection of beer singles and wine. Highly recommended!

Pros: gorgeous veggie dishes, friendly staff, BYOB

Return to Eastham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Royal Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1274 times since Oct 2009.