First Review by Fairbridge

Fantastic Staff, nice atmosphere - Edit

My husband and I were walking around in the evening and stumbled upon this place.
Immediately, we were greeted and the server was glad to show us the veggie/vegan items(inexpensive compared to many places in the center). We both ordered the Vegetarian Phô which consisted of a simple hot water broth, rice noodles, mushrooms, tofu and herbs. It being a nicer restaurant, they did not have sauces on the tables but they brought some to you in little side dishes. You can ask for more if needed.
We tried the Vegetarian fried spring rolls and they were delicious as well.

One thing that we noticed here that we haven't experienced often in Asia is, throughout your meal they come by to check if you need anything and if you're enjoying yourself etc. Wow! as if the service couldn't get any better!
They speak very good English as well.

I was unable to get a photo of the menu at the time but a bowl of vegetarian phô was $36,000 VND, and 4 (small) veggie spring rolls were about $15,000 VND. Very reasonable prices!

If you have a hard time finding this place, it is across the street from 3Br0thers Cafe- Hope that helps.

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Royal Sai Gon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.