Royal Orchid

Marina Walk, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with vegan options such as Bejing style mushrooms, veggie dumplings with Manchurian sauce and more.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Delivery, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by apartment2504

poor service, mediocre food - Edit

we visited on the pretense that the “mock duck” was great; unfortunately, we discovered the mock duck/ meats have been phased out. the food was okay (pai thai and royal buddha restaurant are far superior if you’re looking for vegan friendly thai). not to meantion, twice we had to stand up during our meal: once to grab a second entree plate (when it had been made clear we were sharing our main course) and second to hand-wipes and toothpicks after waiting about 10 minutes for them to clear our dishes.

Just the thing when out with omni friends - Edit

Yes, it's neither fully vegetarian nor vegan, but it does have great vegan options. I particularly like the vegan Peking Duck.
This is a good place to go to with omni friends as the food's very good across the entire menu.
They also deliver and we often order from them if we feel like having a "fancier" meal.

Pros: Good selection of vegan dishes, Plenty of mock meat options

Cons: A little pricey

Delicious vegan options - Edit

I am in love with this place, yes it's not a vegetarian restaurant, but their vegan options are amazing. Although their branch near Dubai Mall is a lot nicer, it's lovely to have a little walk to the restaurant from Dubai Marina in the winter.
I am obsessed with the mock duck and my meat eating friends always end up stealing all my food. Food is pretty pricey for small portions but I still come back from Abu Dhabi every now and then.

Pros: nice location , great vegan options

Cons: pricey

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Royal Orchid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.