Routine

347-787-0546

631 Wilson Ave (at Bushwick), Brooklyn, New York, USA, 11207

Coffee house and vegetarian eatery in Bushwick, opened since Oct 2015 and serving dinner since Sep 2016. All products made in house with local ingredients. Serves Toby's Estate coffee and dishes like avocado toast, breakfast burrito, bahn mi, burgers, pies and pastries. Brunch and vegan donuts served on the weekend. Vegan and Gluten Free options including vegan chocolate cake carrot cake. Coconut and Almond milk available. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Fusion

First Review by Mirabelle_Plum

Work space - Edit

If you're really busy like me and want to just sit, have a coffee, and maybe a cookie, this place is awesome! Not everything on the menu is amazing but it's been a very productive work environment for me. A big up side and why I hike to Routine rather than go to the coffee shop close to me, is that they have actual vegan meals so I can work all day without having to go out and find something to eat. I like the Buddha Bowl and the falafel burger!

Pros: nice environment, vegan baked goods! yum!, focused workspace

Cons: lots of mosquitos outside; bring (cruelty-free) bu, not many outlets for computers/phones

Loved it! - Edit

Friendly baristas, delicious iced coffee, and a good vegan selection. This place made me feel at home on my first day in Brooklyn, for which I'm so grateful

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Routine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.