Roti Road House Cafe & Health Foods Market

718-527-7684

129-32 Merrick Blvd (at Farmers Blvd), Jamaica, New York, USA, 11434

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe inside a market serves some vegan choices, including juices, salad bar items and more. Most vegan choices are not labeled on the online menu; please inquire if they are not labeled on buffet. The market sells organic fruits and veggies, bulk items, herbs, whole body care and more. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Organic, Raw, Western, Buffet, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Caribbean, Catering, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by UniversallyMe

Where's the customer service? - Edit

I would feel targeted as if this experience was unique period however reading through all the reviews all over the internet and other review apps such as Yelp, and Google reviews, I now realize that this place just doesn't know what customer service is. They have a Groupon available but ended up refusing me my food after a long rant about this liking Groupons business and taking down the ad. If the ad was taken down then I wouldn't be able to purchase it. The woman behind the counter babysitting the children was extremely rude. I've never had such horrible customer service before. She was condescending and just overall disgusting. It seems to be a husband and wife team that work there. The husband has a better demeanor but unfortunately he has to defend his disrespectful ill-mannered wife. And lo and behold if you check the reviews people will say the same exact thing. It's amazing that a business can see how badly they're doing review wise and still be so rude. There's a business called veggie Castle in Queens not too far away. I highly suggest going there instead. 132-9 Liberty Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419. Their customer service is good and their food is so delicious. I just picked up a plate I can't wait to eat.

Pros: Groupon gave me a refund, Received $5 credit for my bad experience, Veggie castle isnt too far away

Cons: They are so rude!, Poor customer service, The most limited Buffet & highest prices

Return to Jamaica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roti Road House Cafe & Health Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.