CLOSED: Rosti Tuscan Kitchen - Encino

Contact 818-995-7179

16350 Ventura Blvd (at Hayvenhurst Ave), Encino, California, USA, 91436

Serves meat, vegan options available. A vibrant, traditional Italian restaurant offering homemade style dishes. Accommodating to vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free diets with three separate menus. The vegan menu is huge with an array of appetizers, soups, salads, pizzas, sandwiches, and pasta. Staff is knowledgeable about vegan diets. Also locations in Encino and Calabasas. THIS OUTLET IN ENCINO SHUT END OF FEB 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by susanjoy

Very Nice! - Edit

Ask for the vegan menu. I went with an omnivore and they were able to eat here as well. They didn't have any vegan desserts during my visit. However, I loved my appetizer and entree.

Pros: separate vegan menu, tasty food, options for meat eaters

Cons: no vegan desserts

Great Food - Edit

Went with my family of five to this restaurant and was pleased with the many menu options. The staff were very friendly and the service was great. My kids loved it too. Would definitely go again.

Pros: Menu Options, Great Atmosphere, Friendly Staff

Cons: Parking

Love It! - Edit

It's a good day when my two veggie kids can find something to eat without complaining! Rosti has great pizza for her - including Gluten Free dough and amazing salads, pastas and veggies for us! Fresh olive oil and balsamic vinegar is delicious with their fresh baked bread. The desserts are great too - they also have vegan cheesecake!

Pros: healthy, fresh, satisfying

Return to Encino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rosti Tuscan Kitchen - Encino closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2375 times since Feb 2011.