CLOSED: Rossopomodoro

Contact 239-692-8480

800 5th Ave S, Naples, Florida, USA, 34102

Serves meat, vegan options available. They offer many pasta dishes, a pizza with NO cheese, and salad options for vegans. Try the Verdummara which is topped with potato, tomato, sweet corn, beans and olives all on a bed of greens topped with olive oil and salt and pepper. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by gortollini

Rossopomodoro - Edit

I made a reservation and could not find the restaurant. I did however have their phone number with me.

Here is the deal, the name of the restaurant has changed, don't remember what to and don't care as i will not go again. The Hostess said it has been changed for a year!

I do not know how they got on Happy Cow. i ordered broccoli rabe and eggplant, one of the very few if not the only ones short of a salad. it was drenched with oil and salt!!

this is not a Happy Cow Choice

Pros: Nice Setting, Clean appearing, Good Location

Cons: No healthy choices

Great Grub Open Late on 5th! - Edit

This place was great. Went here the other night with another vegan and non-vego friend. Loved the atmosphere. It had a more modern causal vibe compared to a lot of the other Italian places on 5th and it was open late which was great cause we decided to go to dinner later! Food was great. Started off with bruscetta which was some of the best I had. Then I had a salad and my friends split no cheese pizza which they said was amazing. Food is reasonably priced for 5th ave and I would love to go back again to try the pizza and perhaps a pasta dish!

Pros: many options, excellent food, good value

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rossopomodoro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 226 times since Jul 2011.