Rosemary and Vine

914-481-8660

29 Purchase St, Rye, New York, USA, 10580

Vegetarian restaurant serving savory dishes and Mediterranean tapas in a casual atmosphere. Menu includes vegan items and others can be made vegan by omitting cheese. Est. 2015. Open Mon-Thu 8:30am-9:00pm, Fri 8:30am-10:30pm, Sat 9:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Catering, Middle Eastern

First Review by BriggitteJ

Love the new vegan options! - Edit

The new vegan options on the menu include tree line cheese and tofu as well as several really yummy dessert options. I hope they continue to add more vegan friendly dishes, I'll definitely be back!

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-06

Pros: Upscale , Bar, Good Food

Love Rosemary & Vine - Edit

One of my fav places to eat. Obsessed with the hummus and love the kibbeh. Always tried something new and was always very happy with everything I have tried! Can't wait to go back!!!!! 💚

Pros: vegan options

Local Vegan delivery- yesssssss!! - Edit

Oh it doesn't get better than that! To FINALLY have another restaurant in the Rye area that offers vegan options AND they deliver!! Wow! (Within five mile radius currently)
We got a little bit of everything off the menu and loved it all. I've since stopped by their brick and mortar location and it's so quaint and beautifully decorated (haven't actually dined in yet)
Sweet bonus- one of the owners himself delivered the food to us and also there were complimentary vegan biscotti thrown in- yaaaay! We loved it! And now go just for a biscotti snack to have with coffee during the week. Mostly everything is vegan except the cheese and whipped cream- so that includes their cakes, folks!!! Yaaaaay!!

Pros: Free delivery, Delicious , Down to earth owners

Return to Rye Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rosemary and Vine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.