Rosemary and Vine

Contact 914-481-8660

29 Purchase St, Rye, New York, USA, 10580

Vegetarian restaurant serving savory dishes and Mediterranean tapas in a casual atmosphere. Est. 2015. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Catering, Middle Eastern

First Review by BriggitteJ

NEW MENU, LESS OPTIONS + MORE EXPENSIVE - Edit

I was a definitely a fan of Rosemary and Vine when they first opened considering it was one of the very few vegetarian restaurants in Westchester but I've become a bit disenchanted with them over time. The portions at Rosemary and Vine were always very small and the main dishes at over $15 each come with no sides. I live just down the street and would typically go for lunch so the price/size wasn't such a big deal to me since lunch was quite a bit cheaper. Recently they took away the lunch menu, meaning for a very small lunch you are looking at spending upwards of $20 per person. Rosemary and Vine is a very cute cafe but it's not an upscale restaurant and the food isn't amazing enough for me to consider spending that kind of money. There are plenty of middle eastern restaurants in the area that provide the same amount of vegan options with larger portions, cheaper prices and higher quality. I really hope they bring back the lunch menu and think about larger portions and including a choice of at least one side with main dishes.

Updated from previous review on 2015-12-05

Pros: Upscale , Bar, Good Food

Local Vegan delivery- yesssssss!! - Edit

Oh it doesn't get better than that! To FINALLY have another restaurant in the Rye area that offers vegan options AND they deliver!! Wow! (Within five mile radius currently)
We got a little bit of everything off the menu and loved it all. I've since stopped by their brick and mortar location and it's so quaint and beautifully decorated (haven't actually dined in yet)
Sweet bonus- one of the owners himself delivered the food to us and also there were complimentary vegan biscotti thrown in- yaaaay! We loved it! And now go just for a biscotti snack to have with coffee during the week. Mostly everything is vegan except the cheese and whipped cream- so that includes their cakes, folks!!! Yaaaaay!!

Pros: Free delivery, Delicious , Down to earth owners

Return to Rye Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rosemary and Vine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.