Roots Modern Health Food

778-460-3663

1502 Columbia Ave Unit 9, Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada, V1N 4G5

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick serve eatery making food, sauces, and treats, in house. On the menu are rice bowls, grilled sandwiches, wraps, salads, and fresh juices. Has tofu and tempeh. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by artemis0412

Great vegan options! - Edit

I love the rice bowls and the staff was super friendly and helpful in pointing out the vegan options.

great food! - Edit

lots of options! great tasting food and friendly staff.

Pros: daily specials and gf for no extra cost

Cons: not open late

WillReeves 18 Jan 2017 - Thanks for the review, glad you like the food! We will look to extend hours in the summer. At this time we just don't have the business to warrant staying open any later. Thanks for coming in and look forward to serving you again!

Great - Edit

So happy to have found this place. I ordered to go. Was very happy with the rice bowls I ordered and the soup.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

WillReeves 18 Jan 2017 - Thanks for coming in. We will continue to add new options and more specials. We look forward to serving you again!

Return to Castlegar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roots Modern Health Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.