Get the HappyCow App

© HappyCow 2018

Roots Juicery

+44-2073247701

1 Charlotte Place, London, England, W1T 1SA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pescatarian juice bar offering juices and smoothies, raw and cooked sweet and savory snacks. Vegan items are labeled and include a vegan burger, wrap, and most of the sweets. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganAnnaS

AnaTimofi

Contributions +50

28 Nov 2017

Small place and small options - Edit

Menu is very limited, but the vegan burger I tried here was ok, a bit pricey for just a burger with no sides.

thecharlotte

Contributions +535

24 Oct 2017

Organic juicebar with vegan options - Edit

I've come here for juice, coffee and raw cakes. Honestly, their juices are not that spectacular and overpriced for what they are. But this shop makes their own nut mylks for coffee and they make a delicious raw snickers bar.

Pros: Quiet

Cons: Overpriced

The London Vegan

Contributions +1161

20 Sep 2017

amazing nut mylks and vegan burger - Edit

Loved this place. They have lots of cashew and almond milk, all raw and homemade in sweet little mylk bottles. Plus the vegan burger is amazing - wasn't in the charcoal bun, but bread was delicious and I didn't see it on the menu so just ask. They also have vegan wraps and stuff! Recommended!

SimonaEi

Contributions +25

07 Aug 2017

Pleasantly surprised - Edit

So, funny story. Today I was craving a good vegan pastry to have as a desert with some well made cup of coffee. That's not usually what I eat, cause my diet mainly consists of whole foods, no oil, no refined sugars and no gluten. That's one of the main reasons why I always carefully choose my indulgences while eating out. Since today was the day I did want a pastry to get my hands on, I went for a search. This place cautgh my eye with a vegan burger sign because it's actually called a juicery, so it was strange to me. However, I peaked inside. And I was lucky to find the most moist, vegan, gluten free blueberry muffin which I had with a cup of almond matcha latte. A little bit of sweetness from the pastry with the most plain warm superfood drink was everything to satify my cravings. Only positive vibes also - the staff was very helpful and had a smile on their faces all the time. Thank you for a lovely afternoon!

Pros: Helpful staff , Organic infredients , Subtile tastes

Cons: Not entirely vegan

VeganAnnaS

Contributions +1217

24 Jun 2017

Delicious cashew milk - Edit

A good range of juices and cashew/almond milks. The cashew milk with cacao was very rich and smooth.

I also picked up a vegan wrap and a muffin. I was underwhelmed by blueberry muffin (quite dense) but loved the wrap (quinoa and veggies so nice and filling).

Listed on Happycow as vegetarian but one of the sandwiches was fish so not quite there which was disappointing.

Pros: Cashew/almond milks, Vegan lunch options

Cons: Not all veg*an

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roots Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.