Roots Coffeehouse

817-503-7344

9101 Blvd 26, Ste 101, North Richland Hills, Texas, USA, 76180

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop with a small food menu including a vegan wrap, vegan fruit and nut board, vegan oatmeal and energy bars, and a vegetarian sandwich. Serves fair trade organic coffee. No extra charge for soy or almond milk. Free Wi-Fi. Live music on weekends. NOTE: May 2017 reported limited vegan options - please send updates. Open Mon-Fri 6:00am-10:00pm, Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by BriggitteJ

MY COFFEE HOUSE! - Edit

I go here almost every single day with or without my boyfriend. They have the friendliest staff. I was short on cash one day, and a girl that worked ther paid for me!! I was blown away by here good deed. Their vegan crumble coffee cake is to die for, and I love getting their coffe of the day. It'such a cozy little shop; I feel at home when I'm there.

Pros: Great Coffee, Delicious Vegan Coffe Cake, Sweet Staff

Cons: A little pricey for coffee, Can get a little loud sometimes, Tables are a little too close together

Mmmm Caffine! - Edit

I have to say I'm not a huge coffee person but I love tea. They make an amazing Chai Latte with soymilk! I love that everything is fair trade plus they have recycling right there. Have not tried the sandwiches yet but I will be back. Plus the staff is super friendly.

Pros: Vegan options, well priced

Cons: need more locations

Return to North Richland Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roots Coffeehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.