Rooted Juicery and Kitchen

Contact 513-351-2900

3010 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45209

Opened Jun 2015 a minimalist decor juice and smoothie bar with food to order and a deli case offering prepared salads. Uses coconut nectar in smoothies. Vegan except for honey in its vitality shots. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by SarahBaker

Great raw food and juice bar in Cincinnati - Edit

I love, love, love Rooted. My raw vegan heaven. The smoothies are amazing and when I can't make my own juice it's nice to be able to grab high quality fresh juice. The prices are a little high but that's what you get for quality organic food. I visit both the Rooted locations frequently.

Pros: Organic , Raw foods, High quality

Cons: Prices a little high

Healthy Options - Edit

I was so excited when this place opened. They have smoothies, juices, entrees and raw vegan desserts. So far I've had the Whole Bowl, Teriyaki Wrap, and Bombay Bowl. All were very good and filling. I've also tried the juices and some of the desserts. I had the "samoa" cookie and it was very spot on. Not as addictive thankfully. They have some honey but when they first opened they had lots of honey in lots of stuff but so many vegans asked for no honey that it is hardly in anything now.
The staff is really nice. Since they are new they are settling in and some dishes are not always the same if you order again. I don't mind though.

Pros: almost everything is vegan, vegan dessert, healthy juices

Cons: kind of expensive if you got a little bit of every

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rooted Juicery and Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.