Rooted Juicery and Kitchen - Downtown

( 1 review )
513-381-2876

17 E 6th St, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45202

Quick service juice and smoothie bar that offers savory bowls, sandwiches and wraps, and a deli case of prepared salads and sweets. Uses coconut nectar in smoothies. Everything is vegan except for honey. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Honey

1 Review

First Review by trisstessa

Quick and healthy! - Edit

Recently, I was in downtown Cincinnati for a convention, and I was very worried about the vegan options and saddened that there were no (almost) completely plant-based/vegan places. I stumbled upon Rooted my last full day there and wish I had known about it before! I probably would have gotten nearly all my meals here! I was in a rush, so I grabbed their mac n cheese and chocolate mousse. The chocolate mousse was delicious! I didn't have a microwave at my hotel, so the mac n cheese was cold, but I still enjoyed it! All of their grab n go options have the ingredients clearly listed on the container, which makes things so convenient.

Pros: Lots of vegan, plant-based, and organic options, Quick and convenient , Friendly staff

Cons: Some options apparently include honey

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rooted Juicery and Kitchen - Downtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.