ROOT - 루트

02-7979505

741-19 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, 2F, Seoul, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers salad bowls, sandwiches, and fresh drinks. Has tofu, avocado, beans, and other vegetables. Menu is flexible and will substitute. 육류를 취급하나 비건 옵션이 있습니다. 샐러드, 샌드위치 그리고 신선한 음료를 제공합니다. 두부, 아보카도, 콩, 그리고 다른 야채가 포함되어 있습니다. 메뉴에 들어가는 재료는 유동적이며, 재료 대체가 가능합니다. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm. Close 1st and 3rd Monday.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by DionneLois

Delicious vegan options - Edit

This place was such a great find! We stumbled upon it while walking around Itaewon. It is not vegetarian, but one of the options on the permanent menu (the Brown Bowl) is vegan, and their rotating menu often has vegan options as well. I got the vegan sushi and my non-veg friend got the Yellow Bowl and both were FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this place.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, English menu

Cons: A little expensive

AMAZING food and service - Edit

We fell in love with Root on our first visit and have since returned many times. Vegan/vegetarian food is hard to stumble upon in Seoul and Root's "Brown Bowl" was exactly what we had been craving. Super fresh food and amazing service from the friendly staff. Great juices too!

Pros: The restaurant will happily swap meat out of dishe

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ROOT - 루트 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.