Contact 801-627-6171

253 25th St, Ogden, Utah, USA, 84401

Serves meat, vegan options available. The vegetarian dishes mostly do contain dairy and/or egg, so please check. Menu has a hummus platter (could ask to omit cheese), red rice, quinoa, lentil & green salad. The balsamic vinaigrette reported to contain cheese. Locally brewed vegan beers.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Nogd

Not a good place for vegans. - Edit

Rooster's is definitely not a good place to go for vegans. They have the Veg Head Wrap (be sure to specify no cheese), which is great, except for they don't have any vegan dressings. Their balsamic vinaigrette is NOT vegan, it has parmesan cheese in it. They have a dressing that's almost vegan, it just contains honey. So I just it depends on whether or not you consider honey to be vegan or not. I definitely would not recommend this place for vegans.

Cons: limited vegan options, no vegan dressings

cheese in the veg head wrap? - Edit

Ok, WTH!?! Just went to Roosters in Ogden, again, found cheese in my Veg Head Wrap. I asked the server about it and she said they have always had cheese, and said they could bring me one without cheese. Then she came back and said the dressing has cheese in it as well. Ok, you pick your fate Roosters--you've either been lying to me for years as I ordered the veg head wrap or you have absolutely NO clue what is in your dishes. Either way, we'll never be back! What a joke.

Return to Ogden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rooster's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 837 times since Jan 2013.