Rooftop Restaurant and Bar - Royal Shakespeare Company

Serves meat, vegan options available. A restaurant with a stunning view based in the Royal Shakespeare Company. Serves modern British cuisine. Brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, pre-theater and dinner services available. Offers a three course vegan menu in Rooftop restaurant. Vegan afternoon tea available (pre-booking advised). The RSC has three cafes on site, all offering vegan choices including croissants, hot dogs, sandwiches and other food. Soy milk available. Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9:30pm, Sun 10:30am-3:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

First Review by healaing

Riverside Cafe - Edit

The same company also operates the Riverside Cafe on the ground floor for those looking for something less formal than the Rooftop Restaurant. I only had a soy cappucino, but found the atmosphere and views of the river lovelyand the staff friendly. Can recommend for theatre-goers.

Pros: views and atmosphere

Cons: not fully veg

AMAZING Vegan Menu - Edit

I went for the pre-theatre three course menu, which was spectacular. The views from the restaurant are stunning, and the food matched. I had the soup, the gnocchi and the pineapple desert. For £26 it was a real treat. We were attending a show and the staff were brilliant at making sure we were able to eat our meal in plenty of time.
Best meal I have had in a long time.

Pros: beautiful food with choices, gorgeous views, friendly staff

Cons: can't give 5* as it is not a vegan restaurant

Return to Stratford Upon Avon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rooftop Restaurant and Bar - Royal Shakespeare Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.