Ronny's Pizza

( 1 review )

3 Vazha Pshavela Ave , Tbilisi, Georgia

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza restaurant with Wi-Fi. Try the vegan, veggie delight, or customize your own pizza. Order online: www.ronnyspizza.com for delivery and take out. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MarinaKaleneva

The Most Delicious Vegan Pizza - Edit

OK, kids, let me tell you a story how Ronny's Pizza helped me find joy in my first vegan months (which are never easy!). My husband and I were staying in Tbilisi at the time, and making first baby vegan steps in unfamiliar city was pretty scary. That's when we discovered this pizza place located just 10 minutes from the place where we were staying. At the time there were no Vegan Pizza on the menu but you could order a "Lent" option (which is literary the same). Now Vegan Pizza is a separate menu item. It comes with vegan mayo sauce. And it's so delicious! The amount of toppings on this pizza is incredible, it's so densely packed you have to watch out for it not to fall on your lap :))). In my experience, vegan pizzas in non-vegan places are usually have very sparse toppings: a few tomato slices, a few bell pepper slices, a few onion slices, and the rest is dough. Ronny's Vegan Pizza is not only the best vegan pizza I've ever had, it's simply the best pizza I've ever had even when I wasn't vegan. It's dough is delicios, and they use some kind of spice that adds to the flavour. Аlso, they serve root beer which goes amazingly with the pizza :) Now every time I travel to Tbilisi, Ronny's Pizza is the first place I go to :)
The staff there is amazing, everyone speaks English and is very helpful and kind.
There are usually lots of students there so I assume that the prices must be pretty affordable (it's hard to judge when you are a foreigner, for me it was very affordable). The place has an overall youthfull vibe, with its wooden furniture and walls covered in visitor's graffitties.
If you ever in Tbilisi, I highly recommend you try Ronny's Pizza :)

Pros: Delicious vegan pizza, Helpful staff, Location

Return to Tbilisi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ronny's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.