Ronald's Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
702-873-1032

4600 W Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

Small donut shop where the top 2 rows of the donut case contain the vegan donuts (though sugar used might be or not). Varieties include honey glazed, sugar coated, chocolate, maple, cinnamon bun, soy cream filled pastry, and apple twist. Open Mon-Sat 5:00am-4:00pm, Sun 5:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by Janelle

OMG VEGAN DONUTS! - Edit

Best vegan donuts HANDS DOWN. Seriously, best I've ever had, and so cheap! Only problem is I end up eating sooo many! Ahhh, just so freakin good!

Pros: delicious, cheap

Awesome - Edit

The donuts here are so moist and yummy. As others have already mentioned the top 2 rows of donuts in their display case are typically vegan. They also have a vegan cream filling that you just have to ask for. They will take the donut in the back and fill it right then. They are cash only and sometimes they close earlier than the hours they have listed so beware of that.

Yum! - Edit

Great donuts (so light and airy!) at a good price! Bring cash

Pros: Donuts

Cons: Cash only

I Am So Addicted!!!!! - Edit

I fell in love with this place on the first bite. Their donuts are amazing and are vegan!!!!!(fried are vegan not the cake ones). I never skip stopping here when in town. Love them!!!!

Pros: Awesome Selection, Inexpensive, Fabulous

Unbelievably Good!!!! (Remember CASH) - Edit

These donuts are the best I've had in a long time, vegan or otherwise. They are soft, fresh, and tasty. I went here with my family, who is not vegan, and they couldn't tell the difference. We all loved them! Remember to bring cash, as it is CASH ONLY here.

Pros: Tasty vegan donuts!!!, Nice staff

Cons: Cash only

Vegan Donuts In Las Vegas - Edit

So good, I couldn't tell that these are vegan Doughnuts! Get the top two role. Apple fritters are killer.

Pros: Price , Service , Taste

First donut shop donut in 24 years, wow! - Edit

I used to love donuts but gave them up when I went vegan. This was my first stop in Vegas. It was an hour before closing so they had 2 rows with about 6 kinds of donuts. The custard filled was the best. All were exceptional. I ate 4 or so. It was funny, the 2 customers after me asked which were vegan so I guess many vegans find out about this place, which is wonderful. I'm going back again before the end of my visit. My partner who is vegetarian, so has had donuts recently, also thought they were particularly good.

Pros: Tasty, Clear about which are vegan, Decent prices

Regular stop on our trips to vegas - Edit

As long time vegans we like to treat ourselves a bit when we travel. This is the spot for vegan treats. Donuts are very tasty, not too salty, and all very fresh tasting. One of my favorite places in Vegas for some vegan comfort food. Owner is there and available for questions and everyone is nice and helpful.

Heavenly Do-eat them all-nuts! - Edit

This place is ALL that and a box of donuts! Seriously, for a sweet-tooth-fiend like myself, this is truly a vegan dream come true. Melt in your mouth deliciousness. I ordered a dozen and 3 days later the 2 of remaining stragglers were still fresh (I left them out/room temperature. Refrigerating may make them hard). I went on a Sunday morning and not only were the first 2 rows all vegan, but some of the 3rd was as well. So many options and flavors... I'd happily drive 4 hours just to get a couple of dozen to bring back home.

(And the non-vegans who tried them had NO clue these were vegan.)
Updated from previous review on Thursday September 05, 2013

Pros: so many delicious vegan options, can mix & match to your liking, cheap!

Vegan Heaven - Edit

If there was a heaven for vegans, this would be it. These donuts are incredible and would fool any non-vegan. Soy cream filled, glazed, sugar... so delicious! They are also very inexpensive.

Pros: Lots of Vegan Donuts, Inexpensive, Delicious

Best donuts ever !! - Edit

Best donut shop I have ever been to !! Vegan or otherwise .. the soy cream is delicious ... all their donuts are delicious ... but get there early as they close early ... 2pm or 4pm depending on the day ... they have soy milk available by the quart ... & remember it is cash only !! There are other great vegan restaurants in the area too .. on the same street is Veggie House .. make a day of it !!

Pros: Delicious, Amazing, Affordable

YUM! - Edit

One of the things I looked forward to the most while anxiously awaiting my Vegas trip was having a donut from Ronald's. It had been such a long time since my husband and I had eaten one and it was something we greatly enjoyed pre-veg. Well...Ronald's lived up to our expectations. We visited them twice during our short stay and even packed some in our suitcase to take home! There's plenty of choices, the prices are low, the people are great, and the donuts will not fail to please. I will be sure to stop again the next time I'm in Vegas. Go. You won't be sorry.

Yum! - Edit

This place is way better than Portland's Voodoo Donuts. The donut holes are delicious and rediculously cheap. I will come here every time my travels take me to Las Vegas.

AMAZING - Edit

The best donuts I've ever had! Most of the donuts are vegan. Sooooooo good.

Vegan Donuts!!! - Edit

What a delight it was to finally nom down on these moist delicious sugar bombs. I've heard about this place fromm vegan buddies for a while, and it was well worth the wait.

Pros: fresh , delicious, friendly

Best donuts EVER - Edit

I kid you not, these are the best donuts I've ever had in my life.

A few years back, a friend and I had heard rumors of this place and stopped in on a trip through the southwest - even though it was a bit out of the way.

We asked which donuts were vegan, and the owner leaned over very conspiratorially to whisper "all of them" and then lean back, with a huge smile. We bought an unnecessary amount of donuts and devoured them over the course of the day.

This place is worth adjusting a trip, even for an extra 200 miles.

Pros: Vegan donuts, AMAZING donuts

Cons: Far away from me

The best! - Edit

I was so exicted to try this place the last time I went to Vegas, that I literally took a cab straight from the airport before going to the hotel. We bought 3 dozen donuts and ate them all in 2 days! They were even sweet enough to give us a few free ones for buying so much while we waited for another cab. Why can't they be in Canada?

Pros: Cheap, Awesome, Donuts, duh

Cons: Smoking allowed inside, Kinda sketchy looking

Better if eaten sparingly - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Ronald's Donuts review

My sister brought over a huge box of them Ronald's Donuts, and I really felt an overdose of sugar. These donuts tasted just like regular donuts, and not like the fancy ones from gourmet and specialty all-vegan bakeries. Not sure if the sugar used is vegan or not.

The vegan donuts tasted good on the same day of purchase, but after an overnight refrigeration, they tasted kinda hard and leaves a sugary and kinda bad after taste... Well, at least vegans can have their donuts!

Pros: some vegan

Cons: very sugary

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ronald's Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.