Ronald's Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
702-873-1032

4600 W Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

Small donut shop where the top 2 rows of the donut case contain the vegan donuts (though sugar used might be or not). Varieties include honey glazed, sugar coated, chocolate, maple, cinnamon bun, soy cream filled pastry, and apple twist. Open Mon-Sat 5:00am-4:00pm, Sun 5:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by Janelle

Best donuts ever - Edit

So light and fluffy! Stop in every trade show and buy donuts for everybody. I can see where it has been questioned if they are vegan, because they amazing. I will say I normally get sick when I accidentally get none vegan or cross contaminated food. Have never had a problem with Ronald's. I trust them. Such a nice family. We only visit every 6 months , but they always remember us. Best donuts ever!!

Pros: Delicious , Friendly

Best Vegan Donuts I've Had - Edit

I feel like a lot of vegan donuts are more like cake than pastry, as a cop out. Not here. These are AUTHENTIC, flaky, perfection. Hands down the best donuts I've ever had. I got a dozen assorted vegan donuts. The best were Boston creme with chocolate icing and some kind of maple glazed that was incredible. I shared them with a couple non-vegans that were equally impressed.

Pros: Open very early, Old school vibe inside, Good value, pretty cheap

love! - Edit

I love how they incorporate veganism in their menu. I don't live close but when I'm around here I definitely have to do by! definitely recommend.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Classic - Edit

I love this place because it has such a classic donut store feeling, but they offer vegan options. As soon as I walked in, the staff was friendly and informed me that the first 2 levels of the shelves were vegan! I tried a few donuts, but my favorite was the custard filled chocolate donut. It tasted so similar to what I remember the non vegan version being like. I will definitely be recommending Ronald's to all my friends traveling to Vegas.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options, easy parking

Best donuts - Edit

Friendly staff, chill spot and the best donuts you could ever buy.

AMAZING!!!!!!! - Edit

These are the BEST vegan doughnuts in the world!!! They remind me of what I remember of Krispy Kreme doughnuts tasted like in my pre-vegan days.

Pros: DELICIOUS , super friendly staff, very helpful , amazing price

Cons: they don't deliver, there's not one in my town, not available on the Las Vegas strip

MUST VISIT! Trust the reviews - Edit

On previous visits to Las Vegas I managed to not spot this place on HappyCow. What a mistake. Small family run business with a huge variety of vegan donuts. Really excellent texture and weight and taste. Very cheap prices and the selection is the best I have ever seen in any vegan bakery in the world.

We bought 2 normal donuts, 2 huge speciality donuts and a large bottle of water for $7.50.

Pros: taste, price, it's great vegan donuts!

Cons: not much else going on, but that's not the point.

amazing selection of vegan donuts - Edit

We love Ronald’s Doughnuts. It opens really early and when you walk in you feel like you are walking into a donut shop time machine. Not all of the donuts are vegan but most are and the staff will let you know. The doughnuts are so good and taste exactly the way a doughnut should. My wife was back in Vegas on business a year after our trip and we sent her with Tupperware and sent her messages everyday reminding her to bring home doughnuts!

Delicious Donuts! - Edit

Delicious donut shop at the end of a strip mall. From the outside you wouldn't expect the treasures you'll find inside! Reasonable prices too! Totally recommend the donut holes!

Pros: Good selection - whole top two rows are vegan!

life - Edit

It's heavenly, it's divine, it's crack an it every thing, you don't know a good doughnut unless you've been here.

Pros: good service, always fresh

THE BEST. ANYWHERE. - Edit

Ronald's has the best yeast+fried donuts. Period. I can't stress this enough. I have had vegan donuts everywhere - east coast to west coast. Even all over the world.

One thing is that pretty much every donut will taste the same, no matter what you get. But that taste. That texture. The fluffiness and airiness. You can't beat that. Glazed donuts, plain and simple, are my favorites. But also the apple fritter is AMAZING.

Pros: Good Parking, Close Enough, Excellent Donuts!

Go here!! - Edit

I haven't had donuts in such a long time so I had to try this place when being in Vegas. They are amazing. I love them so much!! We got a box full of different kinds and they are seriously all delicious. They don't taste vegan, they just taste like delicious donuts. If you're vegan or not, you should try these donuts!

Pros: So delicious

Donut bliss - Edit

Our annual October trip to Vegas got extended due to flight cancellation. This made for an extra visit to the mecca of vegan donuts. Finished off the vacation with a fabulous cream filled raised, a perfect apple burrito and wonderful smiles from the owners. Hint for travelers: The apple fritters freeze very well - I always take a few home and thaw them out on special occasions.....
Updated from previous review on Monday November 02, 2015

Updated from previous review on Monday November 02, 2015

Pros: Owners are the sweetest!, Apple fritters are world class., Only a few minutes from the Strip

Cons: 1282 miles from my house...

Delicious!! - Edit

Stopped by here and they have so many vegan donut options that were totally delicious and a very good price! The staff/owners were very friendly as well, a great little spot!

Pros: Tasty, Lots of Options!, Friendly Owners

Oh my! - Edit

I remember when I was in the States 11 years ago and had donuts (not vegan). These donuts took me back and brought the same flavor. Real delicious, unhealthy, super yummy donuts. :-) The lady that works there was so nice! I will definitely come back when ever visiting Vegas.

Pros: Lots of yummy vegan options

Go there, just go - Edit

Don't think about it just go. Best to go there on the way from the airport to the hotel, that way you get more time to process the donuty goodness before going again on the way home.
Loads of choices and super cheap, when we went it was $9 for 12 of the 'fancy' donuts.

Pros: Lots of donuts

vegan. donuts. - Edit

You've heard of this place. You've probably eaten here. I know vegans who have come to Vegas just to eat here.

It lives up to all your expectations. It exceeds them.

Pros: vegan sweets, affordable

never miss it - Edit

Always stop in for the best, not healthiest, vegan donut you've ever eaten. The place is famous. The poor guy at the counter has to listen to every gushing excited vegan customer and their story. They just smile and nod their heads. Very humble people. Every time I go I am never disappointed. It's hard to say a favorite but if I must I would say the raised donut with soy cream filling and chocolate topping. Next the apple turnover.

Pros: vegan, inexpensive, best tasting

Cons: place is a little dingy/ just don't look

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ronald's Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.